Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No it's complainers = the same as what we hear from fans of opposing teams.

I just don't get how people think if they look up the words fans and support that whining and complaining are in those definitions. It's funny, not ha ha funny, that the people that claim to be fans but do the wining and complaining think they can change the definition of fans and support to include what they do so they can continue to claim to be fans.

You claim to be whatever you w3ant but at some time you'll have to see that what you're calling being a fan really isn't. I guess that won't be until you actually look up what those words really mean.

What words exactly? Oh brilliant one please explain this to the masses.

The reality is navel gazers like you don’t like criticizing anything. You are in a cohort of participation award winners that live in a Utopian fantasyland.

The Cowboys suck. That’s not complaining that’s reality.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What words exactly? Oh brilliant one please explain this to the masses.

The reality is navel gazers like you don’t like criticizing anything. You are in a cohort of participation award winners that live in a Utopian fantasyland.

The Cowboys suck. That’s not complaining that’s reality.

REAL fans know the Cowboys aren't playing very good or as you say suck, but real fans don't come here and whine and complain about it 24/7 and then TRY to belittle real fans for not being a whiner and complainer like them.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
REAL fans know the Cowboys aren't playing very good or as you say suck, but real fans don't come here and whine and complain about it 24/7 and then TRY to belittle real fans for not being a whiner and complainer like them.
Belittle? You started that. Still it gets back to what is a “real” fan. It’s subjective. I know being wrong or challenged is tough for the participation award generation but it’s the real world.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
With any luck the entire Cowboys organization will get COVID and this horrific season will end. Here is hoping Jerry loses a ton of money and will need to sell his party bus.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
With any luck the entire Cowboys organization will get COVID and this horrific season will end. Here is hoping Jerry loses a ton of money and will need to sell his party bus.

The gig is up. Are you a eagle or giant fan?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Bros, I don't think we're playing Monday night.

This is just more speculation based on zero facts. Nothing on NFL nor the ravens own site, in fact they have a notice on top of their homepage that the gamed is tomorrow night. This is already a rescheduled game and I doubt they will reschedule it again.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm a fan of good football, something this organization used to be known for and something we haven't seen around these parts in what? 2 damn decades?

I see besides being either a eagles or giants fan you're also a fair weather fan. What a combination.

conner01

Reaction score
They don't have to and nobody asked them to. The Cowboys are on at 4:00 PM central time and ESPN has a game at 7:00 PM central time.
They could anyway
By contract no game can be on to compete with MNF and the schedule for MNF was set a long time ago

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They could anyway
By contract no game can be on to compete with MNF and the schedule for MNF was set a long time ago

Ya the NFL decide to move the game to Monday at 4:00PM central and then all of a sudden they found out that they can't do that because you say ESPN has a no compete clause in their contract that you've never seen. I guess the NFL got in trouble when on a Sunday 2nd game was stopped because of lightning for 1 1/2 hours and then went into overtime and the game went on past the start of the Sunday night game.

Here's a news flash for you the LEAGUE decides what teams play and when and ESPN gets a Monday night game but that DOES NOT preclude that the LEAGUE can't schedule an earlier game televised on another network.

Stop TRYING to state something you have less than ZERO first hand knowledge of.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I see besides being either a eagles or giants fan you're also a fair weather fan. What a combination.

Is that a fair weather fan? I mean I understand bad football because of circumstances that are out of your control or bad football because you are rebuilding. That is hardly the Dallas Cowboys is it? This is bad football by design thanks to one mans lunacy. Sorry, you might want keep consuming this garbage, I don't.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Ravens-Steelers game just got moved from Tues to Weds. That has the potential of moving the Ravens-Cowboys game from Monday to later in the week.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Is that a fair weather fan? I mean I understand bad football because of circumstances that are out of your control or bad football because you are rebuilding. That is hardly the Dallas Cowboys is it? This is bad football by design thanks to one mans lunacy. Sorry, you might want keep consuming this garbage, I don't.

Whatever the reason if you stop being a fan when a team is losing your a fair weather fan. Real fans support their team when they win AND WHEN THEY LOSE. Bye fair weather fan.