Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

Section446

Reaction score
Good, it means less people will get to see us crucified by the Ravens.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
No surprise at all

5 minutes after they moved the Steelers/Ravens game, I said they would move the Ravens/Cowboys game.

Won't matter. Cowboys will get steamrolled regardless
Of course because the game was adjusted so the Ravens could get their starting QB back for the game. I don't remember the same consideration for when our starting qb tested positive.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
That means fans that support their team win or lose. It's fans that don't constantly whine about things when their team is losing. Real fans don't say they are stopping to watch their team until this or that happens.
So real fans are suckers and live in an utopian fantasy land?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I joined last year. Rockport invited me.

mr Risen--- Hmmm i am feeling a bit messed with?....i see you have posted close to 60,000 messages..so take 60,000 and divide by 365...a year..comes out to 164.4 messages a day...that is assuming you never for any reason skipped a

day...Hmmm

it would seem you are an extremely active fanzone chatter...or i am being messed with...Hmmm

Majic

Reaction score
Will the Ravens be able to field a competitive team?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Will the Ravens be able to field a competitive team?
Do You need Me to do the obvious joke?
logo.png

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Of course because the game was adjusted so the Ravens could get their starting QB back for the game. I don't remember the same consideration for when our starting qb tested positive.

That is not why the game was moved. With 22+ players on their COVID list, the Ravens needed to move their games against Pittsburgh from Thursday to Tuesday. Did you expect the Ravens to play a game on Tuesday and then again two days later?

Techsass

Reaction score
That's a whacked out time for a game. What's even worse is that I'm off today - not next Monday. They should have checked with me first.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are the Ravens supposed to play the Steelers on Tuesday and the Cowboys on Thursday? :muttley:
Why wasn't the Ravens Steelers game rescheduled for at the end of the season instead? No one forced Badell and the league to still have a season under such circumstances. Suddenly, everyone has to cater to the Ravens simply because they refuse to take proper care and stay safe?