Twitter: Cowboys game moved from Thursday to Monday

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So real fans are suckers and live in an utopian fantasy land?

No but REAL fans don't come here day after day and often multiple times a day to do nothing but whine and complain about the team they CLAIM to be a fan of. Real fans aren't happy with the way things have been going but they don't complain and whine about it 24/7 365 days a year. Real fans win or lose still support their team. Last time I checked whining and complaining isn't in the definition for supporting.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No but REAL fans don't come here day after day and often multiple times a day to do nothing but whine and complain about the team they CLAIM to be a fan of. Real fans aren't happy with the way things have been going but they don't complain and whine about it 24/7 365 days a year. Real fans win or lose still support their team. Last time I checked whining and complaining isn't in the definition for supporting.
:hammer:exactly its like dealing with opposing fans i feel like im in enemy territory..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Even a weird start time.

Almost like the Ravens don't want anyone watching this game. I guess Wednesday at 2 in the morning wasn't accepted.

Monday at 4:00 p.m. CST? nice. LOL

so 2 PM on a Monday... well I guess screw anyone on the west coast

ESPN paid a lot of money for MNF football rights. Part of the deal is no other NFL games are televised at the same time. This is also true about NBC and SNF.

This exact scenario has already happened once this season. It just didn't involve the Cowboys.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Complainers = Realists
Complaining is cathartic.
Being Pollyanna makes you look like a Baghdad Bob.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
10 days off to get healthy and regroup to make a push in December. Wonder if our Monday game will be on ESPN or another network?
I think it will only be a local game now, it is not a espn game. So if you dont live in the area you wont see it.
Now it is possible fox may air it like it was a thur nite game, then it would be national.
I just looked at titan tv guide, and they still have it on thur lol.

ok I just looked at next mon and they have a game at 7pm, but no teams listed.It is on ABC.
So maybe it will be at 7 or at 4 and this listing is wrong.
guess we find out monday. doesnt abc own espn?? if so then that is why they will air cowboy
game and then it may be at 7pm cst.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'll bet there won't be anyone holding a gun to your head making you watch it. If it's that hard on you, don't watch it. Me, I think it's great that FOX is airing the game and it's not on ESPN or NFL channel.
i think it is going to be on abc at 7pm cst
it is a cowboy game, so any of the 4 major networks will air it in prime time for the ratings it
will get.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
it is a cowboy game, so any of the 4 major networks will air it in prime time for the ratings it
will get.

Not even close. See below.

I think it will only be a local game now, it is not a espn game. So if you dont live in the area you wont see it.
Now it is possible fox may air it like it was a thur nite game, then it would be national.
I just looked at titan tv guide, and they still have it on thur lol.

ok I just looked at next mon and they have a game at 7pm, but no teams listed.It is on ABC.
So maybe it will be at 7 or at 4 and this listing is wrong.
guess we find out monday. doesnt abc own espn?? if so then that is why they will air cowboy
game and then it may be at 7pm cst.

The game will be on whatever network it was going to be on in the first place. It's early because they don't run another game when MNF is playing - it's part of the deal.

This exact scenario has already occurred this season. It's apparent some folks here don't follow the NFL, just the Cowboys.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not even close. See below.

The game will be on whatever network it was going to be on in the first place. It's early because they don't run another game when MNF is playing - it's part of the deal.

This exact scenario has already occurred this season. It's apparent some folks here don't follow the NFL, just the Cowboys.
I say abc, you say fox, come monday we will see who is right :flagwave: and it will be prime time not 4 pm

EST_1986

Reaction score
will get.
its on at 5PM EST, 4PM in Texas.

ESPN has the MNF timeslot theyre not going to budge for lowly Cowboys

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Complainers = Realists
Complaining is cathartic.
Being Pollyanna makes you look like a Baghdad Bob.

No it's complainers = the same as what we hear from fans of opposing teams.

I just don't get how people think if they look up the words fans and support that whining and complaining are in those definitions. It's funny, not ha ha funny, that the people that claim to be fans but do the wining and complaining think they can change the definition of fans and support to include what they do so they can continue to claim to be fans.

You claim to be whatever you w3ant but at some time you'll have to see that what you're calling being a fan really isn't. I guess that won't be until you actually look up what those words really mean.

Sammy

Reaction score
The Cowboys website says Fox, NFL Network and Amazon will all have the game.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
will get.

You really are not a Cowboys fan. The NFL had made the switch to 4:00 PM central time 3 days ago and Fox also made the commitment 3 days ago to televise the game so you're wrong on both accounts. Next time try doing a little research.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
its on at 5PM EST, 4PM in Texas.

ESPN has the MNF timeslot theyre not going to budge for lowly Cowboys

They don't have to and nobody asked them to. The Cowboys are on at 4:00 PM central time and ESPN has a game at 7:00 PM central time.

Motorola

Reaction score

Even a weird start time.

Almost like the Ravens don't want anyone watching this game. I guess Wednesday at 2 in the morning wasn't accepted.

The League+networks didn't want a head-to-head \overlap with originally scheduled MNF game Bills @ 49ers. Baltimore. Is on the east coast, so a 5pm EST start was the most feasible for them.