Cowboys Getting 1st Seed is Not Looking Good

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
And we only have ourselves to blame. You can excuse losing to the Eagles/Niners. Although the Eagles should have been a win, those are tough games on the road.

The inexcusable loss was the Cardinals game. It wasn't even a fluke loss. They just dominated us on the ground all afternoon. And Dobbs hitting long passes when it mattered most. That was a disgusting effort all the way around.

This is the loss right that stands in our way of controlling our own destiny to win the NFC East and to get a guaranteed home game in the playoffs, maybe even 2.
The Eagles loss was also major failure given the position the offense was in at the end. They just needed 5 yards in 4 downs and couldn't do it when it mattered.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Meh. I'm not into the regretting the Cardinals loss.

If we beat the Cardinals, there's no guarantee we don't slip up later, like against the Pats the next week.

Week-to-week league.
Exactly. We all essentially have the same record. You are gonna slip up. Ours came against the Cardinals.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
People counting the 49ers and Eagles chickens before they hatch. Just keep winning.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Eagles loss was also major failure given the position the offense was in at the end. They just needed 5 yards in 4 downs and couldn't do it when it mattered.
Yep that was very bad.

And Eagles defender being able to tackle Schoonmaker before the ball got to him, causing him to be falling to the ground when he caught, disabling him to make any forward movement towards the endzone to score.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Dallas can't get the number one seed I would just as soon stay at #5. If they have to be road warriors, at least the first one will be against whoever wins the NFC South.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Yep that was very bad.

And Eagles defender being able to tackle Schoonmaker before the ball got to him, causing him to be falling to the ground when he caught, disabling him to make any forward movement towards the endzone to score.
I don't really go in for the ref complaining.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
San Fran just won in Philly I get you said in January but its tough to win any time of the year though. This is just our reality. Basically you're hoping for the the Giants to beat the Eagles twice or the Sehawks or Ravens to beat them....Ravens are currently losing to the Browns with Flacco so there's that lol....The Cowboys can't control what those other teams do. Just win. Then you can revisit this.
Giants beat them twice? You don't need to win by 2 games.

Ravens losing to the Browns?

What the hell are you talking about?

Mannix

Reaction score
Duh....it was lost in AZ. Who ever thought it was possible is really waving some silver and blue pom poms.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Giants beat them twice? You don't need to win by 2 games.

Ravens losing to the Browns?

What the hell are you talking about?
Never said Giants beat them twice I said you’re hoping the Giants beat them in one of their last two games. I already clarified I made a mistake about the Ravens and Browns game I meant the Jags. Scroll up. Or don’t.

1942willys

Reaction score
Yep that was very bad.

does not explain our failures in the OTHER THREE DOWNS does it?
we choked

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would be happy with the 2nd seed. It all starts tonight. Niners lucked out not having to face Geno today.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Never said Giants beat them twice I said you’re hoping the Giants beat them in one of their last two games. I already clarified I made a mistake about the Ravens and Browns game I meant the Jags. Scroll up. Or don’t.
Yes...you specifically did. Your grasp of truth is terrible.

Derp...

"Basically you're hoping for the the Giants to beat the Eagles twice"

Stop lying.

starfan1

Reaction score
Arizona and Philly loss costly but if you can’t go on road and win you don’t deserve it