Cowboys have 12 players in the top 10 of at PFF-graded position rankings the most of any team in the NFL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so are we going to cry after this year and say a certain player had nobody on his team? *smurks*

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jets @ Raiders, Lions @ Chargers.... NYJ and LAC will both be 4-5 after their games Sunday....jmo
Ok well next week or the week after lol.

The whole "hasn't beat a winning team" argument is so silly. I mean in the scheme of things yes but the wording just looks silly. So if I beat a team when they are 0-1 they suck....but if the team goes on a 5 game win streak and is 5-1 now they're good but when I beat them they weren't a winning team so technically I never beat a winning team.

kskboys

Reaction score
Zack Martin gets paid, slips to 10th in the PFF rankings. Why do we keep giving out these contracts?

/s
Because Jerry is simply not smart enough to get some value from a player before he's done, and Zach is almost done.

kskboys

Reaction score
They have good players. That’s nothing new. They have been in that spot since about 2006.

It just never adds up on the scoreboard when it matters most.
Yup.

Jerry built teams have some highly ranked super stars that give us wins, but we always have a couple holes that we can't overcome in the playoffs. And judging from both the 9ers and Cards games, it appears we still can't stop the run. What we know beyond any doubt is that Jerry has no clue how to fix that. Used to have high quality LB's and a trash DLine. Which shortened the LB's careers. Now, we have better DT's and sub par LB's. It's always something being really weak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Because Jerry is simply not smart enough to get some value from a player before he's done, and Zach is almost done.
Now's the time for Tyron, the windows are closing.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Most of them bottom of the league. Exceptions would be Gilmore and Hooker.

You can see their NFL placing by position at PFF without a subscription.

Up and down rankings for a team that has been Up and Down all year.
No one else thinks this is odd? Half your team best of the best, the other half the worst of the worst?

Maybe a result of our GM always holding on to rookies and only staying cheap on Free Agents and trades?

Motorola

Reaction score
Ok well next week or the week after lol.

The whole "hasn't beat a winning team" argument is so silly. I mean in the scheme of things yes but the wording just looks silly. So if I beat a team when they are 0-1 they suck....but if the team goes on a 5 game win streak and is 5-1 now they're good but when I beat them they weren't a winning team so technically I never beat a winning team.
It really is a "measuring stick" that frankly serves no purpose.
Just like the league archives revealing the 1970 Baltimore Colts' 11-2-1 record was against opponents that cumulatively had a winning percentage of .352 for that season, with only three of the teams they played finished with a winning = above .500 record.
What really mattered for that inaugural AFC season, is that the Colts played their schedule, achieved the best record in the conference, were victorious in their divisional round playoff matchup, triumphed in the AFC title game, then won Super V to become NFL Champions.