Cowboys have had "initial conversations with Wagner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
So back to my normal life, not getting me sucked in!! lol;)
That's my goal.

But, let's be honest. I will be checking back here every hour - at least - for news.
And, I will again be bummed when Wagner, and all of the good WR FAs, sign with someone else.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
HOF talent at a position of need who was just all-pro last year and we're talking about if the money and value makes sense...someone make that make sense
It doesn't and we're talking about the Joneses, so don't even try....

fivetwos

Reaction score
I like Wagner, but I’m not sure I would make him the big signing.

I’d rather invest FA dollars toward offsetting the DT busts of Hill, Gallimore and friends.

That’s been a real problem, but knowing Jerry he probably figures Quinn ought to figure it out on his own because he is paid well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
HOF talent at a position of need who was just all-pro last year and we're talking about if the money and value makes sense...someone make that make sense
They will waste draft capital on LB instead of plugging in a perennial all pro who knows Quinns system.

Makes total sense right?

Stephen will spin it that Clark will be just as good as now he will have a full off-season bla bla. Wait for it.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I think Bobby Wagners agent is using the Cowboys for leverage. I think he wants to go back to Seattle, but he's trying to get a free trip to Dallas and a nice steak dinner. He changed his pic on Twitter to the city of Seattle.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Free agent LB market has some intriguing players, I wouldn't hold my breath for a Wagner signing but doesn't mean we will come up empty with another name.

I'll be curious what the Wagner market looks like, 33 year old LBs usually don't break the bank.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Yep agreed. If your still available at the end of FA we’ll give you the vet minimum

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Bring him in, draft a corner, resign Hankins, and the defense is improved overnight. Like last year, this is a priority signing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Wagner, but I’m not sure I would make him the big signing.

I’d rather invest FA dollars toward offsetting the DT busts of Hill, Gallimore and friends.

That’s been a real problem, but knowing Jerry he probably figures Quinn ought to figure it out on his own because he is paid well.
They are blissfully unaware of how bad they are at DT.

If they knew they'd be creating space for Hargrave.

Carson

Reaction score
I think Bobby Wagners agent is using the Cowboys for leverage. I think he wants to go back to Seattle, but he's trying to get a free trip to Dallas and a nice steak dinner. He changed his pic on Twitter to the city of Seattle.
Bobby Wagner is HIS agent. He represents himself

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at people buying this.

We have conversations every year with guys. It amounts to nothing. I really do wonder if Jerry and his son think guys will come here and take less just to have the privilege of being able to call themselves Cowboys.

Hardline

Reaction score
"Initial conversation" A low level Cowboys employee ran into Bobby Wagner out in a hotel hallway and said hello to each other.
Jane Slater reported this so I'll give some credibility to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.