Cowboys have the NFL friendliest fans!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This ranking is all wrong. The Eagles are the worst team in the league by far. Any fans that throw snowballs at Santa should be ranked last. :lmao:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not true , because fans can make or break a game sometimes. Noise at the right time, getting into players ears ... Talib was just on TV going after a fan ... at home no less, since they dont have an HFA. Now the Philly thing is so long and drawn out BS. The media loves to play it up, so many teams fans are worse and have been worse for a loooooong time. Philly gets screwed because of the partiers outside the stadium ... which is filled with young punks... College kids and kids from suburbs coming into city acting a fool. It is a tri-state surrounded by lots of people ... most of the scum come from South Jersey .

Remember all the Vikings crying last year ? Tell me , why didnt the media play this vid ? but does not fit peoples narrative

I attended a game at Veterans. It’s not exaggerated.

Opposing fan attendance is very limited in most venues. Difficult to even hear a peep and virtually have no effect.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak changed the culture. Cowboys use to be the worst when the we’re losers pre 2016

I don't think that's true. Do you think you are somehow a friendlier person now than you were in 2015, and if so, does that have anything to do with Dak Prescott? This is really just about the fan base in general - is a person friendly by nature or not - and not about a year by year demeanor based on a particular NFL player or how the team did. Cowboy fans, and really southerners in general, are typically friendlier folks than in a lot of the country. Obviously not all Cowboy fans are southerners, but that is an awful lot of the fan base.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I used to travel with the Cowboys Travel club. I didn’t attend all but here’s how I’d rank the ones I did attend.

Philly was by far the worst.
Saints were next
SF not far behind NO
NY wasn’t as bad as you’d think
Hou- a little rude
Wash no big problems
KC no problems
Det- friendly
LA- laid back
AZ- almost like home
Green Bay- classiest road fans . If there was ever a road trip you’d choose. This is the one. Titletown USA.
If I was looking to be a bandwagon fan and or didn’t have a local team to follow this is where I’d gravitate to. Wow just wow!!

Birdgang

Reaction score
I attended a game at Veterans. It’s not exaggerated.

Opposing fan attendance is very limited in most venues. Difficult to even hear a peep and virtually have no effect.

you realise that the Vet is long long long long long gone . THere is nothing like the Vets 700 level at the Linc. The vet even had a little group called the 700 club.... Those seats were almost free because of those asshats. So should we judge Cowboys because there violence popping up all over in the media ? Or smart people know its not at the staidium and cowboys are a top franchise loved all over ? although that time that guy got shot ...

I used to travel with the Cowboys Travel club. I didn’t attend all but here’s how I’d rank the ones I did attend.

Saints were next
SF not far behind NO
Hou- a little rude
Wash no big problems
KC no problems
Det- friendly
LA- laid back
AZ- almost like home
Green Bay- classiest road fans . If there was ever a road trip you’d choose. This is the one. Titletown USA.
If I was looking to be a bandwagon fan and or didn’t have a local team to follow this is where I’d gravitate to. Wow just wow!!

People use to use horse and carriage too. Maybe come out and join the 21st Century .... lots of bad things happened in the 20th , Sports fans the least of it

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Dak changed the culture. Cowboys use to be the worst when the we’re losers pre 2016

LOL - You've crossed the line from annoying to laughable. You can't even be taken seriously any longer.

We haven't gotten any further since pre 2016 and we won more games in 2016.

I'm rooting for him because he's our QB but watch how fast people turn on Dak if he doesn't win. We've turned on every QB (including Troy). Roger is the only exception. Better prepare yourself dude - Dak isn't walking on water and if he isn't the answer you will slowly slink away from here.

I've seen it happen before. Anybody remember the Purdue Boilermaker poster and Romo from ten years ago. Guy went into witness protection.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Saints were next
SF not far behind NO
Hou- a little rude
Wash no big problems
KC no problems
Det- friendly
LA- laid back
AZ- almost like home

San Diego - Tampa - Miami

They were all great road game experiences.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
you realise that the Vet is long long long long long gone . THere is nothing like the Vets 700 level at the Linc. The vet even had a little group called the 700 club.... Those seats were almost free because of those asshats. So should we judge Cowboys because there violence popping up all over in the media ? Or smart people know its not at the staidium and cowboys are a top franchise loved all over ? although that time that guy got shot ...
Of course. But the vibe is probably still hovering.

I’ll never set foot in the city of brotherly hate again. As a matter of fact after 9-11 I said I wish it would have hit there instead of NY.

I felt safer on the Mexican border.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Veterans Stadium Eagles fans get a bum rap. The vast majority were great to tailgate with and a small minority were a bunch of hooligans.

Although admittedly, there was a much larger small minority of hooligans when the Cowboys came to town. I didn't see many Cowboys fans make it to the stadium with their jerseys on.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Of course. But the vibe is probably still hovering.

I’ll never set foot in the city of brotherly hate again. As a matter of fact after 9-11 I said I wish it would have hit there instead of NY.

I felt safer on the Mexican border.

Mexico is not bad in first place, spent plenty of time right along the border both sides. There you at least you know what to expect. NY, Chicago, Detroit they are worse imo. They make LA look like club med , yes spent time there as well. Ive been all over so maybe thats why I am the way I am

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Im not sure those who want the trophy at the bottom even realize what Southern Hospitality is?

To be neighborly and kind greeting strangers. I’ll never forget my first trip to NYC saying “ morning” as I passed someone they thought I must be crazy.

Being proud of cold and rude is not an attribute id aspire to.

What exactly is southern hospitality? I never been anywhere that I felt comfortable other than back in a small city call Santa Cruz.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
This ranking is all wrong. The Eagles are the worst team in the league by far. Any fans that throw snowballs at Santa should be ranked last. :lmao:

I spend a week in Philly. I never felt safe or comfortable. The people there seem really dangerous. I also didn't like the east coast, it was nothing but factories after factories as far as the eyes can see. It felt so tight since I'm so use to wide open spaces. I hate living in CA but I'm glad I don't live on the east coast.

With that said, I been to many states but I never been to Texas. I think it similar to CA but I may be wrong. Is it similar?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Of course, we are the friendliest. The last 2 spots should be Eagles and Patriots, those fans are the lousiest...

Want to have fun, tell a Patriot fan that Brady would not have survived even 10 years pre-mid 90's football.

lukin2006

Reaction score
LOL Rams fans are toward the bottom but I'm not surprise. People in California.....wish I could leave this stupid state!

Just noticed you are a Rams fan, good luck Sunday. You guys are lucky that our inept equipment department sent the wrong cleats. :huh: