Cowboys have the NFL friendliest fans!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Just noticed you are a Rams fan, good luck Sunday. You guys are lucky that our inept equipment department sent the wrong cleats. :huh:

LOL I love the Cowboys, never a dull moment. But unfortunately with the Cowboys season being over, there less to talk about.

Technically I'm more of a Chargers fans (22 years) so the lost to the Pats still hurt me even now. But unlike other Chargers fans, they get to live in the finest city in the U.S (San Diego) which nice people while I'm stuck in this miserable city known as LA. Never should have left Nashville :(

I also don't get along with other Rams fans because of how I feel about GSOT and how they cost the Titans the SB and I don't consider them to be part of LA Rams history. I know its complicated but I'm not even a member of any Rams forum. I just have more in common with Cowboys fans than Rams fans.

As for Chargers fans, never met one LOL.

lukin2006

Reaction score
LOL I love the Cowboys, never a dull moment. But unfortunately with the Cowboys season being over, there less to talk about.

Technically I'm more of a Chargers fans (22 years) so the lost to the Pats still hurt me even now. But unlike other Chargers fans, they get to live in the finest city in the U.S (San Diego) which nice people while I'm stuck in this miserable city known as LA. Never should have left Nashville :(

I also don't get along with other Rams fans because of how I feel about GSOT and how they cost the Titans the SB and I don't consider them to be part of LA Rams history. I know its complicated but I'm not even a member of any Rams forum. I just have more in common with Cowboys fans than Rams fans.

As for Chargers fans, never met one LOL.

With Jerry in charge, it is never dull. Been to San Diego, the only large city I have been to that I like...lol. LA, that traffic every day I could not handle. The only time I was in LA, I asked a fellow how long to get to Santa Barbara from the hotel I was staying at, He said "with traffic or without traffic, who am I am kidding this is LA the traffic never stops", all I thought, gee thanks funny guy.

:omg::omg:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
With Jerry in charge, it is never dull. Been to San Diego, the only large city I have been to that I like...lol. LA, that traffic every day I could not handle. The only time I was in LA, I asked a fellow how long to get to Santa Barbara from the hotel I was staying at, He said "with traffic or without traffic, who am I am kidding this is LA the traffic never stops", all I thought, gee thanks funny guy.

:omg::omg:

I kill to live in SD but not anymore. Had I ended up with my crush I would have lived in SD for the last 12 years. Now SD is nothing but a painful memory. Is there not as much traffic in Dallas or Texas as there are in LA?

lukin2006

Reaction score
I kill to live in SD but not anymore. Had I ended up with my crush I would have lived in SD for the last 12 years. Now SD is nothing but a painful memory. Is there not as much traffic in Dallas or Texas as there are in LA?

I understand not wanting to live in San Diego if it brings painful memories. I live in a small town in Canada. I like to travel, particularly the US. I've never been to Texas, I live in a small town 45 minutes from Detroit, so when Dallas plays in Detroit in '19, I will be in attendance. I'm hoping to attend a game at Jerry's world at some point.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
In the context of a fan base though, home field advantage doesn't come from being friendly. The perception is that you should make it very difficult for opposing teams and fans in your house.

The same mentality we see on this forum frequently where they want the players to hate the other team - even after the game there shouldn't be any smiles, hugs, or swapping jerseys .

Not that I agree with it, but if I were asked the question, I certainly wouldn't want the Steelers to be viewed as having a friendly atmosphere for opposing fans.

Going to Panthers games in Charlotte however, everything is geared to a family friendly atmosphere - including no banners or signage that is critical or insulting to opposing teams.
Yes Panthers home game very different from Philly home game, in a good way. Panthers fans seemed very friendly.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What exactly is southern hospitality? I never been anywhere that I felt comfortable other than back in a small city call Santa Cruz.
It’s being greeted by strangers like being waved at when you pass someone on the road or say good morning as walk by them, holding the door open for them, saying yes ma’am or no sir. Basically where you treat everyone as family or a friend. Being neighborly.

And I’ve been to Santa Cruz. Beautiful festive area. An actual warm beach in North Ca.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Mexico is not bad in first place, spent plenty of time right along the border both sides. There you at least you know what to expect. NY, Chicago, Detroit they are worse imo. They make LA look like club med , yes spent time there as well. Ive been all over so maybe thats why I am the way I am
It used to not be . In recent years it’s become so bad we stopped going to shop.

Well yes, inner cities in those Metros can be bad but who ventures there as visitors or tourist.

I love going to NY , been multiple times and both visits to Chi were wonderful. Went to Detroit once at Pontiac Stadium. We stayed at the team hotel and at the game so wasn’t exposed to nothing else. We were treated nicely. Fans were actually glad to have us and play the Cowboys. Said it was a rare sellout so game was televised.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Bills fans are horrible, I've worked at New Era - they can be *****. Jets belong right at the bottom as well. Just straight up A holes.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
The obvious distinction here is people in the South are more friendly and not as educated.

There is one exception to who the South extends their southern hospitality to.

Please elaborate. I'm always intrigued by stories on these uneducated Southerners.

Besides being "uneducated" are you aware if they are considered stupid or ignorant too?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Really proud of this one guys, we don’t really contribute on field as fans nearly as much as the players do, but this one is all us, congrats guys! I assume there will be a banner hung right?

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Please elaborate. I'm always intrigued by stories on these uneducated Southerners.

Besides being "uneducated" are you aware if they are considered stupid or ignorant too?

Yea, I've been told that all Southerners are deplorables, smell bad, and have no teeth. Good thing we have the elites in the major metro areas and on both coasts or our country would be in big trouble.

Birdgang

Reaction score
It used to not be . In recent years it’s become so bad we stopped going to shop.

Well yes, inner cities in those Metros can be bad but who ventures there as visitors or tourist.

I love going to NY , been multiple times and both visits to Chi were wonderful. Went to Detroit once at Pontiac Stadium. We stayed at the team hotel and at the game so wasn’t exposed to nothing else. We were treated nicely. Fans were actually glad to have us and play the Cowboys. Said it was a rare sellout so game was televised.

hard to judge your age , Im going back 20 years plus a couple, but again It could have just been who I was as well. Young arrogant and foolish, but hey most of us were ... if not how else do we learn lessons

DFWJC

Reaction score
The obvious distinction here is people in the South are more friendly and not as educated.

There is one exception to who the South extends their southern hospitality to.
If you at all mean race, you probably should get banned for a week or two.
That would be a nasty and preposterous generalization and stereotype.

if you mean to eagles fans? You are correct!
:dance:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
is it weird that 3 out of the top 5 are NFC South teams?
Obviously that Southern Hospitality plays some into it,,,
( give me a southern born man in my soon to be overrun forward machine gun pit any day,,,regardless of race):starspin:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Is Texas similar to California? I always assume people in Texas are similar to people in California? But from what I gather just from this site alone, Texas folks might not be anything like west coast folks.
Uh, no

Birdgang

Reaction score
If you at all mean race, you probably should get banned for a week or two.
That would be a nasty and preposterous generalization and stereotype.

if you mean to eagles fans? You are correct!
:dance:

North Vs South has been that way since the civil war .... split family in half. Its obviously gotten better. History would like to pretend its further back then it truly is. I mean just look at European history to get an example of how long grudges can go on " hundred years war " I know as an Italian American a lot of my family had issues with the southern states to the point of hate my family immigrated "2nd immigration" 1880s-1900s. If you ever want a good read , check out how great people here in America were not 100 years ago , at least brings some of it into context. My family is all southern Italy Marsala / Palermo

Diehardblues

Reaction score
hard to judge your age , Im going back 20 years plus a couple, but again It could have just been who I was as well. Young arrogant and foolish, but hey most of us were ... if not how else do we learn lessons
Less than 10 years ago the border was safe. Not anymore.

At least they have set up Duty Free stores on this side of the border at some entries for our liquor and a few other purchases.