Twitter: Cowboys HC Mike McCarthy addresses media at the Combine - 02/26/2020

garyo1954

Reaction score

You're not pulling pictures from Ghost Adventures again are you? What's that red arrow (at the top right) in Jim Owczarski's pic point too? Is it an 'ghost orb,' bug, or dust?

Overall, Big Mc does look more coachly than when we last saw him with Homer and Jethro. Unfortunately, I can't hear his answers. I moved the sound bar from the computer to the TV. (Long story.)

I'll listen later.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hope Mccarthy says "we need to cut Crawford then use that 8 million saved to upgrade both DT spots"
Even if he thinks that he's not going to say that to the media. LOL You don't throw guys under the bus like that. Crawford would get called to the coach's office with the door closed and then told this before anyone else is told about it.

Qcard

Reaction score
McCarthy's 1st impression of Dak

18/27 for 247 Yards 3td 1Int 117qbr 67%

Translation Dak Hater's....take a left on "bye Felicia Blvd" keep going till you find "QB Whisperer Lane".. park on the right in front of "any other 31 NFL team" Blg!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
McCarthy's 1st impression of Dak

18/27 for 247 Yards 3td 1Int 117qbr 67%

Translation Dak Hater's....take a left on "bye Felicia Blvd" keep going till you find "QB Whisperer Lane".. park on the right in front of "any other 31 NFL team" Blg!

Enjoy cheering for Dak and not winning anything..

McCarthy is already laying out the defense excuses for you guys.

The reality is we are paying a player more then he is worth that won't elevate the team.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Never expected anything different on the Dak front. Those who don't want to use 35-37 million on him are a hater I guess - comical!