Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Brian Schottenheimer as Offensive Coordinator

blueblood70

Reaction score
Put the coke down bro
thats all you got twice in a row with implying i do drugs when i do not, that's a defeatist type of reply.

i get it you are giant troll and that all I need to know..you hoped for more on your side support and I am not going to support a hater troll and does nothing but knock the team.. sorry. but good luck with that,

Cowboyny

Reaction score
What is interesting to me, Schott comes from the Garrett type of scheme with Air Coryell concepts, where MM is from the WCO coaching tree. They will probably incorporate a few things that worked in the old scheme with MM WC influence.

JBS

Reaction score
thats all you got twice in a row with implying i do drugs when i do not, that's a defeatist type of reply.

i get it you are giant troll and that all I need to know..you hoped for more on your side support and I am not going to support a hater troll and does nothing but knock the team.. sorry. but good luck with that,
You are way too serious - calm down. All I said, even before the hire was official was that the hiring process was a sham. And it was.

JBS

Reaction score
What is interesting to me, Schott comes from the Garrett type of scheme with Air Coryell concepts, where MM is from the WCO coaching tree. They will probably incorporate a few things that worked in the old scheme with MM WC influence.
They should probably interview the guy the chargers have as OC. He knows that scheme pretty well

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
NO such thing unless it the final year of a deal and it is NOT..2022 was good year so lets hope for another , even better.
I know that’s my point…..everyone said mm was a lame duck last year and we’d suck. We won 12 games. McCarthy is still the coach.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ok I cant believe this but Risen has it correct...MM replaced KM not this guy, i cant believe some dont get this.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They should probably interview the guy the chargers have as OC. He knows that scheme pretty well
and his offenses fell flat in the 2nd half the season in back to back years.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
FIRST OFF WHO CARES what anyone thought, want to debate how bad hire this is , lets talk in January 2024.. Umm ok..

many of you called for a terrible 2022 and all these same types of post happened all preseason the first week of the season etc etc and we actually had a better season than anyone precited and managed to get game further.

results can only be debated AFTER the season in question.

NO, its not, moving on.. like i said a giant anti team sentiment from every post is not making anything you say valid. Hyperbole, opinion, dramatic responses and just flat out making predictions that are not true..

this in fact is a new staff has been since 2020 and in flux, if anything MM has not rid himself of Jerrys Guys that were hold overs from Garett's staff. as it should be BS is not Jerrys guy its MM guy who has right to hire and use anyone he feels will be plus going forward as its his seat thats hot NOT yours or Jerrys..
If my memory serves me correctly, this place used to be an enjoyable site to frequent where you wouldn't be crucified for making a pro-Cowboy's post because most everyone was a legit fan of this team. What the heck happened here? Place went completely south the day that a former Cowboy forum was shut down and all of those peeps migrated over here. Amirite???

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Those offenses were awful. Hopefully it’s a situation like Sean Payton being here. He was good but after leaving parcels, he became a legend.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We all knew the other candidates from teams with exciting offenses were window dressing. They found the one guy that has me missing Kellen.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
While I’m kinda Ho-Hum about this, I could’ve sworn that in the 3 years he was Seattle’s OC, they averaged like 27ppg those 3 years. Russ had his career high in TD passes (40) with Schottenheimer as the OC. Seattle scored their most points and 3rd most as a franchise under him…but he sucks. Ok.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Worst kept secret in sports. But I can say Dallas, is going the way of power football. Him and solari are both power football running coaches. Solari especially, he runs a power blocking scheme
Maybe this helps zeke. The line declined but I think Kelley’s offense hurt zeke. He was great with Garrett.