Signed by Cowboys Cowboys hire Jeff Zgonina as DL Coach

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No crap will be taken by this man.

usatsi_11989590.jpg

Bros got that I’ll eat your face if you try any ****. Mmm yummy.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Big plus for Mazi. Osa should shine
Exactly. JZ having played DT and coached 2 of the best in WAS should translate to Mazi improving. Mazi definitely is the guy the Cowboys would like to see become a solid player. Hopefully, Osa can take it to another level.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. JZ having played DT and coached 2 of the best in WAS should translate to Mazi improving. Mazi definitely is the guy the Cowboys would like to see become a solid player. Hopefully, Osa can take it to another level.
The last time we brought in a former DL Coach from San Francisco and Washington it worked out so well.

Jim Tomsula says hello.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
So basically we just traded DL coaches with the Commanders?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dear lords, not THE J*** Zgonina. The NFL has been put on notice. this guy is all that and 4 bags of chips. you best realize the rest of the NFCE ran to the bathroom when we hired this guy.

Amazing talent, just off the walls. he so out of the box. he once made a DL turn WR and win the OP of the year award.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Put this in the wrong thread. People are underrating this guy I think. Everywhere he has gone since 2013 has seen success.

New DL coached worked with Watt in Houston. That line was outstanding.

He then worked for a talented Giants line with Harrison, JPP, Vernon, and our very own Hankins for a year.

He was Shanahan's DL coach for his first three years in SF working with Bosa, Armstead, and Buckner.

We know about the talent he has developed for the commodes the last few years to only trade it away.

I have never heard of the guy but he has worked with successful, improving defenses and players where he has worked. Really want to hear from the guy.

Aven8

Reaction score
Put this in the wrong thread. People are underrating this guy I think. Everywhere he has gone since 2013 has seen success.

New DL coached worked with Watt in Houston. That line was outstanding.

He then worked for a talented Giants line with Harrison, JPP, Vernon, and our very own Hankins for a year.

He was Shanahan's DL coach for his first three years in SF working with Bosa, Armstead, and Buckner.

We know about the talent he has developed for the commodes the last few years to only trade it away.

I have never heard of the guy but he has worked with successful, improving defenses and players where he has worked. Really want to hear from the guy.
I wish we had all the players he’s coached!

vlad

Reaction score
Was it only chase young that was a disappointment in Washington? Didn’t Sweat start kicking tail when he went to Chicago?

No idea on this guy just things that came to mind

shabazz

Reaction score
This is the only possible move that gives me hope for next season. It was looking pretty bleak but Jerry was finally able to get this change agent under contract

This could very well be the GM move of the year.