Cowboy's interest in Taylor Mays?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3263629 said:
until he's a Cowboy:p:

If we get him (and I certainly hope we dont) I'll cheer for him, but I think he's gonna really struggle no matter where he goes and IMO may end up at OLB like Thomas Davis did.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I'm with Dbair when it come to Taylor "makes no plays" Mays. I don't care if he runs 40 yards fast in shorts and an under armor shirt. I don't care if he has a 6 pack and is well built. I don't care if he can jump high. why? because I haven't seen him use any of those things to make plays while being part of a U$C defense. not to mention he hasn't even gotten popped for roids yet.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3263710 said:
I'm with Dbair when it come to Taylor "makes no plays" Mays. I don't care if he runs 40 yards fast in shorts and an under armor shirt. I don't care if he has a 6 pack and is well built. I don't care if he can jump high. why? because I haven't seen him use any of those things to make plays while being part of a U$C defense. not to mention he hasn't even gotten popped for roids yet.

dude, are you just copying and pasting your Taylor Mays responses from months ago?

oh and

Taylor Mays 4 Life!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3263719 said:
dude, are you just copying and pasting your Taylor Mays responses from months ago?

oh and

Taylor Mays 4 Life!!!
no, I just don't get where this kids hype came from. his claim to fame at U$C was a hit on a Penn State wr like that's something special.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3263741 said:
no, I just don't get where this kids hype came from. his claim to fame at U$C was a hit on a Penn State wr like that's something special.
:laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3263011 said:
I think Mays is perfect for a Cover2 MLB. Mays, to me, is the same kind of player as is Urlacher. He would fit very well into that scheme IMO.

I see him as a Mike but weakside LB is another possibility. Either way you have to worry about taking on interior OL. He'll see more TEs and RBs as an outside LB. I guess great minds think alike. :D

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3263507 said:
you already made up your mind a long time ago regarding Mays

A gimme pick? Have you seen Hamlin make any of those?

All safeties who play CF get most of their picks that way, even the great Ed Reed.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/SeniorBowl/reports/Practices/Game.php

^^^Scott Wright too came away impressed

btw, I was one of the skeptical ones regarding Mays too after reading all the hype

Did you see the thing somewhere on that site w/ all that supposed Cowboys insider stuff?

MB3 probably out, Chris Cook as FS, Were talking to a lot of WR's etc. If it were solid info itd be bigger news, but still fun to read

*Edit- Dan Lafevour, thats who knocked Mays back

Reaction score
TheCount;3263108 said:
No interest in Mays unless we're losing Sensebaugh, and even then I wouldn't get him in the 1st.

Then we get Myron Rolle instead so much safer better and cheaper