Cowboys interested in Jarryd Hayne

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
He would come here for return duties nothing else, we in trouble if we have to depend on him as running back but anyways he has announced that he will resign to the PS there.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe the 8 touches are his returns only and thats where all the fumbles are from. He has 17 total touches on the year with rushes and receptions added in.

Thanks. Was thinling that, it was probably total touches. After I posted.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Let's wait until Romo is back before judging our FO and see what the real difference with and without Murray is.

We lost a very good OLine coach and our LG is not playing to his full strength because he is hurt.

Not having backup plans for your No1 WR and your franchise QB isn't uncommon in the NFL these days also.

I must say our FO did a good job this offseason and they prepared very good for life after Murray. They also did a good job with the rest of the roster IMO. And not only this year also last year.

But you only can compensate so many injuries. Still we are able to compete every week and have a chance to be in the playoffs.

Oh great moral victories. WHO CARES? We've lost five straight games who gives a flying **** if we lose by 1 or 30. A loss is a loss and we cannot win even one game. We have given away game after game after game. It's DISGRACEFUL. PATHETIC. EMBARASSING. This team is an absolute joke without Romo. Enough with the excuses. ENOUGH. Not having Romo sucks, but other teams can win without their star QB. Seen the Pats do it, seen the Packers do it, seen the Steelers do it. What's the difference? Those teams have staffs that actually have game plans in place, they execute, they have a good scheme, they don't rely solely players talent and they got every ounce out of those players talent. Stop defending this bum. Stop making excuses. How many times does this FOOTBALL ATROCITY have to blow games before you people hold people in this organization accountable like you're supposed to. ******* pathetic. Stephen A Smith is right. This team is a WALKING PIECE OF MEDIOCRITY. The only thing they've been good at is blowing games away. Year after year after year. As a fan it just sickens me I can live with losses, but to flat out hand teams games and not be able to take them and win them because we're too scared to go out there and take them is just a disgrace and pathetic.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No moral victories true but there are things you can take away from the Seattle game.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I mean he's probably not even worth bringing in being all we need is someone to catch punts and fair catch.

the Cowboys could bring in Devin Hester in his prime and still use Beasely to fair catch punts. Playing it safe.... that wins ball games!

RunDMC

Reaction score
No moral victories true but there are things you can take away from the Seattle game.

We can take away the fact that Garrett sucks, Linehan sucks, Marinelli sucks, and we ain't winning anything with these three jokers.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We should just continue with the nonrated, cheap safeties. Sounds brilliant to me.

You can 'get by' with one very good safety. Two mediocre safeties is just not good enough.

Also, while I often disagree about the coaching problems with many I think we need a new DB coach or he has to change his techniques. These problems have gone on since Campo.

dallasdave

Reaction score
You can 'get by' with one very good safety. Two mediocre safeties is just not good enough.

Also, while I often disagree about the coaching problems with many I think we need a new DB coach or he has to change his techniques. These problems have gone on since Campo.

It would also help if you had a true shut down corner !!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can take away the fact that Garrett sucks, Linehan sucks, Marinelli sucks, and we ain't winning anything with these three jokers.

I agree. Garrett got screwed out of coach of the year with last years 12-4 squad.