Twitter: Cowboys interested in Jason Pierre-Paul

Ring Leader

Reaction score
"kid you ain't getting no firecrackers for Christmas, you'll blow your fingers off" is the best Christmas story movie ever.

or.....
th

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He has only had 5 seasons where his sack total was lower than Gregory's highest sack total in year.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Rather have Ryan Kerrigan same age with more sacks and forced fumbles than JPP. Plus, he sacked Brady in the playoffs...I really like that. :)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He would have been a great addition to the roster 10 years ago.

I would agree 100%, but a few years ago I said the same thing about Julius Peppers, then in his first year with Carolina after a sub par year at an advanced age for GB he put up 11 sacks.

Never say never....

Reactions: CWR

lostar2009

Reaction score
This mean they are not going to target a DE in the draft. Maybe DT, LB and some offense.

Creeper

Reaction score
This was originally posted 5 days ago and we have not heard another word about it since then. If they had real interest in JPP, they would have signed him by now. We can assume there never was any real interest in signing him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was originally posted 5 days ago and we have not heard another word about it since then. If they had real interest in JPP, they would have signed him by now. We can assume there never was any real interest in signing him.

That's just the way we operate. Stealth mode.