Cowboys interested in Jaylon Johnson?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Gilmore comes back for another year. Diggs even after returning may not be right, similar to Gallup
If we have to we might bring Gilmore back. If you trade for Johnson then there is no need. Gilmore's play can fall of a cliff any year now

Roland

Reaction score
I think Gilmore comes back for another year. Diggs even after returning may not be right, similar to Gallup
Yeah, bring Gilmore back and you give yourself some wiggly room if Diggs is rusty and need some time. Diggs, Bland and Gilmore seems pretty solid trio next season

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Good corner that Chicago is going to want a lot to move on from him. Cowboys are fine at corner with Bland coming on and Diggs back next year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For kicks and gigs, and without adding a player ( I hate when people do that, its not reality) what would you give up for Johnson?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
they are putting this out there hoping Jerry caves and gives a 1st...don't think it's going to be that high though...he needs an extension
Same. He is probably going to get top 5 money. Which even with Diggs is doable because Bland is on a rookie deal. It mutes the value somewhat. Wont likely be a first.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I guess this means they have no hope Lewis will get better in time? Can’t they do same thing for OT?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Thinking a long term CB trio of Diggs, Bland, and Johnson is nice. But I would rather they look for OL help for right now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We need to strengthen our defensive line with a player that might have more talent then Parsons but has a injury history, I would call Washington and see about Chase.