Cowboys interested in Jaylon Johnson?

quickccc

Reaction score
We are pretty thin if someone gets hurt
Frightening scary thin.
Would be forced to use Wright, Scott, Ignod or even Izzy at CB if a big hit injury to the starters.

Bland has significantly shot up his stock this year to where he can be in market as one of the highest paid starting CBs. Once he gets anointed to All Pro and Pro Bowl nods that will cement it .

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He’s requested a trade with permission from bears to find a new team…

he’s a California kid, the 49ers have interest and need help at corner. Seems like a decent chance he ends up there

Mitch

Reaction score
He’s requested a trade with permission from bears to find a new team…

he’s a California kid, the 49ers have interest and need help at corner. Seems like a decent chance he ends up there
So we would definitely have to outbid them I guess. Watch the 49ers get him for our 4th rounder…

conner01

Reaction score
Oh yeah then I let him walk. Anything more than a year I pass.
If I’m him or you are him you don’t want a one year deal at this point in yours or my career. Now the big thing is not what he wants but what a team will offer. If he’s not getting longer offers then he has no other option

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I’m him or you are him you don’t want a one year deal at this point in yours or my career. Now the big thing is not what he wants but what a team will offer. If he’s not getting longer offers then he has no other option
I’m assuming mentally he says he has one year left in him. If that’s typically what these guys do take it one year at a time at his age.

Rayman70

Reaction score
San Fran needs more than a CB. That wouldn't do much for them right away.