Cowboys interested in Jaylon Johnson?

rambo2

Reaction score
Thinking a long term CB trio of Diggs, Bland, and Johnson is nice. But I would rather they look for OL help for right now.
They have a full roster of olinemen right now and how would they get some help when there is a league wide shortage? Who would they want to let go on the current roster?

rambo2

Reaction score
We need to strengthen our defensive line with a player that might have more talent then Parsons but has a injury history, I would call Washington and see about Chase.
? The dline is a strength of the team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They have a full roster of olinemen right now and how would they get some help when there is a league wide shortage? Who would they want to let go on the current roster?
Im guessing Edoga is going to get IR'd, so there will likely be room

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He is a free agent at the end of the year. Cowboys can't sign him to an extension. The money is not there. Move on.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know but a Tank, Parsons, Chase defensive front 7 is my dream come true. :thumbup: :flagwave: I might give up the 1 for the kid.
Im definitely not giving up a first for a guy that went down for the year two years in a row. Other than this year, he hasnt been very good anyways. Chase is like a homeless mans Jadaveon Clowney

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is a good player! Certainly worth a 2nd rd pick!
The rate you find players of Johnsons caliber in the 2nd are very low. The offset is the contract you are giving him which for is a tradeoff Id be willing to take at a Money 5 position

boysfanindc

Reaction score
We need to strengthen our defensive line with a player that might have more talent then Parsons but has a injury history, I would call Washington and see about Chase.
People here in DC are not happy with Chase at all, he disappears from games, believe he had 1 tackle vs the Eagles yesterday, he has not shown much here.

JBS

Reaction score
We don't know this for sure, it's an assumption, who is this player anyways
How did you take the tweet and determine it’s an assumption. There is nothing to suggest that it’s an assumption. Ben is one of the best reporters in the country. Get a clue

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The rate you find players of Johnsons caliber in the 2nd are very low. The offset is the contract you are giving him which for is a tradeoff Id be willing to take at a Money 5 position
They are also going to have to draft another starting corner anyway, with Gilmore/Lewis most likely leaving after the season.