COWBOYS MEDIA (official password thread)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
As of October 27, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan (all lower case)
Password: 12345

jjqb08

Reaction score
I am new to cowboys media, and am really excited to watch the games. Thanks to whoever runs this whole operation. Is there a general time table for when game video is posted. I am only showing postgame highlights for the Commanders game. Has the full game video been posted yet?

Thanks for helping a rookie.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
jjqb08;2428251 said:
I am new to cowboys media, and am really excited to watch the games. Thanks to whoever runs this whole operation. Is there a general time table for when game video is posted. I am only showing postgame highlights for the Commanders game. Has the full game video been posted yet?

Thanks for helping a rookie.

The game was added about 4 hours ago.

I will have the week 9 game page finished tonight (as if anyone really wants to rewatch that nightmare).

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2440484 said:
As of November 25th, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan
Password: 54321

thanks bro, appreciate ur time and effort.

Mimico

Reaction score
YAY! The last Cowboys game wasn't aired in my country so I'm really excited to download it!

ljacksoc81

Reaction score
:star: I dont see a link for the "entire game" for the game against San Fran. are u still working on finishing the game? :star:

CoCo

Reaction score
Star Gazer,

Are you going to complete the .wmv formats for the Rams & Giants games? I missed both those games and would download them if available.

Thanks for all you do man!

:thumbup:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
ljacksoc81;2443010 said:
:star: I dont see a link for the "entire game" for the game against San Fran. are u still working on finishing the game? :star:

Yes, it's uploading right now. It is taking longer since the connection was dropped the first time. So I had to start over.

hoosegow

Reaction score
Had to work - VERY unwillingly - on the day/nite of the WR game; sweatin' and cursin' in the parking lot as i pounded the steering wheel and exhorted them to STACK THE #$@&!IN' BOX!!!...so i never got to see WR game at all, and since i've worked about 156 hours in the last 11 days, didn't get to see any hilites at all - missed half of the SF game, too.

SG, just know: all your hard work for us DC fans who can't see every game, for whatever reason - man...without you, the season just wouldn't be the same.

If you're ever in the OC area, drop me a line and I'll get ya the biggest rack of ribs you ever saw!! srlsy!

thanks again!!!

Mimico

Reaction score
Just came home from work and saw the Seahawks game highlights! I'm really impressed! I can't wait for the vidoes to be uploaded. I didn't have any problem downloading the SF game--thank YOU stargazer!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
As of November 28th, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan (all lower case)
Password: 92677