Cowboys need Eric Bieniemy

mardwin

Reaction score
Hey, I’m on board with this 100%. Too bad Jerruh said no HC changes and no way EB comes here for anything less that a HC job, unless ol’ Jerruh sets something up similar to Garrett-top and allows for the ol’ backstab Garrett pulled on Wade.

Sidekick?? What has Reid won without him?

Dude, did you just start watching football?

Andy Reid's resume. I'm not even including his division titles

4 consecutive NFC championship appearance
3 super bowl appearances
1 super bowl ring.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The problem is I think Moore is too close to these guys. He played with some of these guys. He played with Elliott and Zeke. It's been reported they are real chummy.

So yeah, I think it's quite possible that Moore still has way more faith in Elliott than he should.
If that's the case then he's a lost cause.

We need coaches here that are able to put their biases aside and play whoever the better player is.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
My stance on McCarthy was always I didn't mind him but the process was moronic....they rushed to hire him as if they were scared he was gonna get scooped up. They did not make sure they got the best coach available for this team. He got the best guy that was available for him. Just sucks....
Yeah! I was okay with the hire at first, but when the same things started occurring with this Jerry hire too and then his almost invisible presence on the sidelines in 2020, I was like, "Okay, I'm done with him."
I wish I could be more patient, but I'm getting up in age. I'd like to see another Super Bowl win like soon. We can't have another 10 year Jason Garrett on our hands.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hate the Gints,I hate Garrett.Only thing I care about is Dallas and our QB is holding us back.That’s all.
And i'm trying to get you to understand that its more then the QB....but I mean I know i'm speaking to a wall. All I ask is you watch how other teams run their offense and watch how ancient and outdated ours has been for the past 15 years....maybe you'll see it...maybe you won't.

Sydla

Reaction score
If that's the case then he's a lost cause.

We need coaches here that are able to put their biases aside and play whoever the better player is.

Hence why I said if you really want to make this work, a sensible GM would take a flame thrower to the staff (at least hte offensive staff) and bring in a HC and OC that will work with what they have and not have any allegiances or preconceived notions of some of these guys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hence why I said if you really want to make this work, a sensible GM would take a flame thrower to the staff (at least hte offensive staff) and bring in a HC and OC that will work with what they have and not have any allegiances or preconceived notions of some of these guys.
I'm fine with that.

I'm not a Moore guy and I'm certainly not a McCarthy guy.

The elephant in the room will still be that 40 million a year QB though.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Get a guy that can get the most out of your qb. That has to be the goal. Again I bring up Sean Peyton as an example. He had jaimeis Winston playing like an all pro until he got hurt

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
Or maybe he looked bad because he has no idea how to coach with common sense? I mean prime example is just look at the other side of the field. Jimmy G sucks and had a broke thumb. Look at how they use Deebo and look at how we use our best players? Its embarrassing. I challenge you to watch other teams play...just look at what other teams do to get their best players involved......
on point right here brother

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm fine with that.

I'm not a Moore guy and I'm certainly not a McCarthy guy.

The elephant in the room will still be that 40 million a year QB though.

But the $40 million QB isn't a turd. If there is a coach out there that can make Jimmy G into a passable QB and win big games with him, guess what? There are coache out there that can work with Dak. Again, that's not an endorsement of greatness of Dak, it's a reality that he has some talent and likely enough that a quality coach could pull something out of him. Sure, maybe/likely there is a ceiling to him, where maybe he cant win you a SB but there is little doubt the right coach(s) could get more out of him than what we've seen in terms of on field success for the team.

I bet dollars to donuts, Andy Reid could get more out of Dak than McCarthy/Moore, for example. Shanahan too.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But the $40 million QB isn't a turd. If there is a coach out there that can make Jimmy G into a passable QB and win big games with him, guess what? There are coache out there that can work with Dak. Again, that's not an endorsement of greatness of Dak, it's a reality that he has some talent and likely enough that a quality coach could pull something out of him.

I bet dollars to donuts, Andy Reid could get more out of Dak than McCarthy/Moore, for example. Shanahan too.
I have zero belief in Dak at this point.

Those guys could maybe get more out of Dak, but Dak will never lead a team to a Super Bowl unless that team has a dominate run game and defense.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This is who the cowboys need he is creative..... innovative.... puts players in the right position/ formula to succeed... if jerry is about selling tickets and loves offensive production Eric Bieniemy will get the best out of the players we have on offense.

HE'S A PRODUCT OF ANDY REID I'm not seeing the hype!!!!

GINeric

Reaction score
If Kellen Moore had Patrick Mahomes as his QB there would be nobody here thinking Moore is a bad coach.

You guys just don't get it. Moore is not the problem. Dak is the problem.

Linehan, Moore, and whoever is next in line will get scape goat'd for Dak's bad play also.

If Dak was the problem, why did the offense look like straight garbage without him. Its easy to say if we had Mahomes, our offense would be better. No **** Sherlock!! Mahomes would make every offensive coordinator in the league look better because he's an extremely special quarterback. Yes he's better than Dak, but that doesn't mean Dak is a bad quarterback. You have Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, maybe Wilson, and then there's everybody else.

I bet you Mahomes couldn't lead us through a deep playoff run while his team is leading the league in penalties!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Lol oh please. Andy Reid has been one of the leagues best coaches for decades.

Bienemy is just a guy standing next to the genius.

He’d have been hired long ago if he was anything close to Andy Reid.

He won 1 SB in 50 years please stop.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It’s funny cause the only people hyping KM seem to be the cowboys. It was like when we had Kris Richard (who’s a db coach with saints).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If Dak was the problem, why did the offense look like straight garbage without him. Its easy to say if we had Mahomes, our offense would be better. No **** Sherlock!! Mahomes would make every offensive coordinator in the league look better because he's an extremely special quarterback. Yes he's better than Dak, but that doesn't mean Dak is a bad quarterback. You have Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, maybe Wilson, and then there's everybody else.

I bet you Mahomes couldn't lead us through a deep playoff run while his team is leading the league in penalties!
The 2018 Chiefs made it to the conference championship and was literally 1 play away from going to the Super Bowl while leading the NFL in penalties. Funnily enough, a penalty took their game ending fumble recovery away.

So, yeah, Mahomes can do that.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
How about we simply let Mike McCarthy pick his staff instead of saddling him with people. When has this model ever worked? Can someone tell me? Why are we holding on to people from a failed coaching staff and inflicted on a new coach? It didn't work when they did this to Wade Phillips. They sort of did this to Parcells who had to work with Zimmer while trying to implement a different defensive scheme that Zimmer never worked with. Why the hell would you do this?

MM brought his DC in year one and gave us the worst defense we ever had. We know Jerry protected Moore. Who knows who MM would have brought in for OC. Maybe we'll find out this season. What a mess we are.

GINeric

Reaction score
The 2018 Chiefs made it to the conference championship and was literally 1 play away from going to the Super Bowl while leading the NFL in penalties. Funnily enough, a penalty took their game ending fumble recovery away.

So, yeah, Mahomes can do that.

Mahomes can do that with the Chiefs.... he couldn't do that with Dallas.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
MM brought his DC in year one and gave us the worst defense we ever had. We know Jerry protected Moore. Who knows who MM would have brought in for OC. Maybe we'll find out this season. What a mess we are.

And that's fine, MM hired a bad DC and that should be held in his evaluation. If he brought his own sucky OC then yea strike two.

GINeric

Reaction score
Mahomes would win the Super Bowl right now with the Cowboys.

Not with this offensive line and without a running game. He didn't do too well in the last Superbowl without these things apparently.

Oh yeah, Kelce and Tarik aint here either.