Cowboys not buying at trade deadline?

Carson

Reaction score
I do kind of miss the wildcatter Jerry from back in the day. Even if the Roy Williams trade backfired, badly, it was at least exciting. If we're going to continuously get booted from the playoffs by the Niners, at least make the mid-season more interesting.
Man I remember coming home and seeing the Roy Williams trade.

It wasn’t if we’d win a super bowl, it was how many!

ShortRound

Reaction score
We like our guys
E3le66k.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
One of the major flaws of this current front office.

Bigtime.

Im not saying to get ripped off just to trade for a guy but my gosh this team clearly needs a bit more juice.

With Dak Prescott as your QB I can’t understand why they wouldn’t be trying to get a deal done for Henry.

I’d feel a lot better going on the road in the playoffs when Dak freaks out and hides in his shell if he could just turn around and hand the ball to Henry.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Pretty much what they say every year around this time, or in the off season, you just have to sit back and WAIT and see what the excuses were AFTER the deadline comes. You'll hear from Glazer or someone a week later that the cowboys spoke with the Broncos about jeudy, but the price wasn't right

AS USUAL, THE EAGLES WILL MAKE A BIG TRADE for a small price

rambo2

Reaction score
Pretty much what they say every year around this time, or in the off season, you just have to sit back and WAIT and see what the excuses were AFTER the deadline comes. You'll hear from Glazer or someone a week later that the cowboys spoke with the Broncos about jeudy, but the price wasn't right

AS USUAL, THE EAGLES WILL MAKE A BIG TRADE for a small price
The Cowboys have a decent shot of ending up better than the Eagles this year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Bigtime.

Im not saying to get ripped off just to trade for a guy but my gosh this team clearly needs a bit more juice.

With Dak Prescott as your QB I can’t understand why they wouldn’t be trying to get a deal done for Henry.

I’d feel a lot better going on the road in the playoffs when Dak freaks out and hides in his shell if he could just turn around and hand the ball to Henry.
Yep,
Totally agree.
It would be the last credible move for Jerry to show us he's all in imo.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Need a little help to get over the hump, but per usual, Jerry is happy with everything! " I got all the $$ baby so drink my kool-aid and get the ***** outa here you loyal fans!" ---Jerry Jones

Mannix

Reaction score
People always think we are going to go after a Devante Adams or Derrick Henry.
Who in the hell would ever think that with Chuckles in charge of Boogers purse strings....I was thinking they would probably go after maybe Derrick Shepard and Darryl Clack.