Cowboys not getting alot of respect heading into playoffs

Blitzen

Reaction score
I got a feeling SEA will underestimate us

Russell does not underestimate anyone. They will all be ready to fight. Will Dak be clutch throughout the whole game? Hit guys in stride and score TDs instead of field goals. That will be the difference. Defense holds opposing team to field goals. Offense scores TDs. And yes win the turnover battle.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
que sera, sera. on another note, the cold front barreling through texas made for excellent duck hunting this morning. Saturday and sunday should be stellar as well.
Texas has 3 duck hunt zones. Which zone are you hunting in?

GMO415

Reaction score
Russell does not underestimate anyone. They will all be ready to fight. Will Dak be clutch throughout the whole game? Hit guys in stride and score TDs instead of field goals. That will be the difference. Defense holds opposing team to field goals. Offense scores TDs. And yes win the turnover battle.
This is going to be another JAX game. We'll put a 38 burger on them.

rags747

Reaction score
Respect is earned. What have the Cowboys done in the playoffs lately to earn any respect?
It’s not about what we have done lately in the playoffs, it’s about how we are playing this year. We know the defense is playing lights out for the most part, the offense let’s call it interesting.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm scared of the Seahawks. Good defense, great running game, big play clutch QB, playing their best football down the stretch. They are a serious threat to win it all.

LittleD

Reaction score
I'm scared of the Seahawks. Good defense, great running game, big play clutch QB, playing their best football down the stretch. They are a serious threat to win it all.

We will choke like we always do in the 1st playoff game. Garrett plays to lose not win. Dak will run for his life all game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
To be fair, if you were a Seahawks fan, or Seattle coach or player, you'd be licking at your chops to get the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Would you rather be playing the Bears or Rams? Probably not.

The same Seahawks team that lost to the Niners. And you could say that it was because that was a division game. But, the Bears also had a difficult time with the Niners and scored only 14 points. Which was why I said the Cowboys aren't the only team going into the playoffs that has had shakey games or games where they weren't dominating or blowing inferior teams out.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
for me I am just going to watch the game and see what they do I really don't have much expectations for this team you just cant trust them to win it all a garrett coached team usually finds a way to lose a game that they should win so I guess we will see how it goes

visionary

Reaction score
This is a good thing.

Yeah, it's 'a good thing' when your team has real glaring deficiencies and weaknesses and your opponents know them

Only a Garrett fan would say that
Nothing else to hang your hat on except faux bravado

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Who cares.........not no NFC playoff team scare me to point of saying we have no chance. That's the great thing about the playoffs, ALL teams start at zero.......teams with the best execution and want it the most will win. It's as simple as that.....
It's a good thing that it's not about which fan base wants it the most, many fans have already given up before the playoffs have even started.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
If they could figure out the red zone woes it could make a difference in the playoffs. Once in the red zone they take Zeke out of the game plan for some reason. I don't know what the answer is but if we can score TD's instead of FG's in the red zone that would be huge..........

Rayman70

Reaction score
I kinda agree with us not being respected. We haven't earned it as of late. Its up to Dak,Linehan,Garrett to gain respect this week and heading into the playoffs. I don't see a win this week at NY. 9-7 is hardly a respectable record.Its all about good juju heading into the post season...and right now..I don't feel it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
One good thing is this will not be Dak 1st time in post season. He has now helped his team win the NFC East 2 out of his 1st. 3 seasons as QB. His last playoff appearance saw him go 24 of 38 for 302 with 3 TD and 1 int.

elcowboi

Reaction score
We certainly do not deserve any "respect" going into post-season. Besides, no one gets paid for respect anyway. What's the point? Just because the boys at the office think you're a great team and they'd be afraid to play you doesn't mean the opposing team is ...

Media respect and street talk is for thugs and rappers (same thing), so there's that.

Bless your heart...

jrumann59

Reaction score
Chiefs are 3-4 versus teams with 9 or more wins and 6-0 versus teams with 8 wins or less

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Until you prove you are the new you, you are the old you. Until they prove to Denny Green they are not who he thought they were, that's who they are.

Worst O of the NFC playoff teams and 3rd best D, going to need some mojo magic to make noise...………..turnovers. This team has to win the turnover battle, the great equalizer.

The only way the Cowboys are going to get any playoff respect is to earn it by winning. The last time they were in they had homefield throughout and blew that. The Cowboys are Playoff Patsy until proven otherwise.

They do have a good run game and D and that usually translates well in January but weather will not be a factor in their first game or second, should they win the first.