Cowboys Offseason Strategy Should Hinge on Manziel Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Reaction score
["RW Hitman, post: 6557351, member: 485"]really???????? How many domestic abuses are actually prosecuted, can you tell me that?

Johnny Manziel will not be a Cowboy guaranteed, so lets move on from this nonsense..

Here are the facts, read this: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-by-his-agent-in-the-wake-of-latest-incidents[/quote]

Johny did not "beat" his girlfriend as you say. Neither do I have any interest in him as a prospective QB of the Cowboys, but it is your flagrant and unapologetic misrepresentation of facts that disturbs me.

Typing on a cellphone and fat fingered a button or two...hence the broken quote tags

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
you and some other dont even read the op ! lol
The trade is not for manziel but the OT.

I actually like the idea , it is innovative and clever, Cleveland woiuld like to save face with JF and JG, so they might give up a player cheap
just to do a trade like this.
I would not give the players in the op, but I like the idea.

Also With JF jerry could give him baby sitter like he did dez, send him to therapy etc, and maybe get a year or 2 out of him.
JG ,I dont know if they could get him to let go of the weed or not, but again worth a try if you get him cheap, and he agrees to
baby sitter and therapy also.
Maybe move JF and Josh in with dez ! lol that would provide some things for the media.
And who knows maybe dez could straighten them out.

Give it up not happening. Rg3 is coming.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
you say potato I say potawto (you know what I am saying here)
not flagrant misrepresentation, what I call it has no bearing on the facts and I did post a link to speak for itself. No misrepresentation at all

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah ok, so lets understate it then as if slapping her in face is any different :cool:

his agent dropped him, should say enough.

notice in this story where it says 2nd time called in a few months time: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-by-his-agent-in-the-wake-of-latest-incidents

I wouldn't even of considered him before the latest, so we all need to move on, Johnny Manziel will not be a Cowboy and he may have a hard time even to be a football player next year, so lets move on.

Well I doubt the jones boys bring him here, but they are the ones who will make the call.

I would prefer they just draft wentz and not get a vet QB.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
6a00d83451bab869e20115705d8f7f970b-pi

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
LOL. Thomas is going to be 32, and he was almost traded to the Broncos in 2015. Rumor has it that Thomas will request a trade in 2016. Both the organization and the player are open to move. The compensation is the only issue.

Manziel is the feint. No matter what happens, Manziel won't be playing for the Cowboys in 2016. Why not take advantage of the opportunity to acquire an aging, dissatisfied but still elite player? If 4 starters plus a potential 2nd rounder is nothing, then up the ante. Change the terms, make it work.

Don't give up or discard an idea just because you can't see the forest for the trees.

No feints around here son, line up and beat your man one on one.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
No feints around here son, line up and beat your man one on one.

You can feint in a one on one match up, what is wrong with you man? Pulling the same moves over and over is a recipe for disaster, especially if it's not getting the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.