glimmerman
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 31,549
- Reaction score
- 30,964
Good for them. Won’t last long. They will shoot themselves in the foot soon enough… So enjoy giants fans. We will play again. And we will be ready….
Just curious….How would you feel if Dak went down for the year? Would you still feel you would win the East? By the way, who is your backup?Entering the season the East seemed pretty open and I'm not surprised to see the Giants there for right now. I'm sure these standings will change by the end of the season, and if the Cowboys can make strides defensively I certainly believe they have a good shot to claim the East.
He was Jameis of old today. 3 TD passes and 2 interceptions. Fortunately, our defense has improved enough to keep us in the game when turnovers enter the picture.Not for long with Jameis Winston at QB.![]()
Amazing what hiring a tough minded HC and getting out of his way can do for a team.Cant get to understand this ? Can this continue ?
Welcome, doing some recon on division forums for fun? It's rare any team goes anywhere without their starting QB for an extended time so I think any fan would be skeptical on the season outlook. We've been there before too, not a fun season.Just curious….How would you feel if Dak went down for the year? Would you still feel you would win the East? By the way, who is your backup?
CoachingCant get to understand this ? Can this continue ?
