Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: We're all in with these young guys coming in."

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Based on they are a good team and watching the sport since 1965. They don't even have to be better. They still can win some playoff games.
You realize you are using "can" as your argument?

You criticize a lot of people's oponions and that counter with "can"???

doomsday808

Reaction score
I think we all knew what Jerry actually meant 2 weeks into free agency. This just confirmed it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Get ready. The sales pitch is coming. Here is a list of Jerry-isms coming Thursday night:
  • The word “uh” uttered to Guinness world record proportions.
  • The phrase “in my mind”.
  • The phrase “he was who we wanted all along” guranteed.
  • The phrase “we had him rated as a top ten player”
  • The phrase ”all in”…..over/under set at 5.
  • A non-sensical word salad response to a softball question from the beat writers. After which no one has any idea what it could possibly mean.
  • Stephen will giggle. Over/under at 5.
  • Mike McCarthy will feature his version of “failed smile” where he tries to look happy and “onboard”. He will say something positive about the pick being “an outstanding football player”.
  • Will McClay will be allowed one quote.
On point!!!! Lol lol lol word salads yummy lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tumblr_ngheygL3Qd1tq4of6o1_500.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
he dont you do :muttley: :muttley:
Good thing the only time I spent any money on the Cowboys was a cap I got around 1990 for 18 bucks. I use to wear it everyday in high school. It’s probably why we became one of the most dominant franchises in NFL history. Best 18 dollars Jerry ever earned..

I may have gotten my little brother an Aikman jersey, not official, about two decades ago.. can’t remember…. That wouldn’t have gone in Jerry’s pocket though I’m assuming if it wasn’t official….