Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: We're all in with these young guys coming in."

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He just can’t quit is all in bs. He keeps trying to redefine it lol. He thinks we’re idiots.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He just can’t quit is all in bs. He keeps trying to redefine it lol. He thinks we’re idiots.
Did anyone notice he tried to answer the first question and Stephen spoke up and took it from him.m? Then he had to add his 2 cents afterwards.

Poor MM looked like he did not want to be there.

Sheepherder

Reaction score

MetalMike

Reaction score

Edit: Adding a tweet.

GM is blaming the salary cap...lol

Jerry Jones' message to the #Cowboys fanbase on inactivity in free agency: "I think our structure and our involvement at every level that we are in our process of getting personnel is ideal for making good decisions." Led with referencing Dallas' cap space, and compares it to college scholarships — alluding to having a fixed amount of "scholarships" to award. "It's not a lack of money. It's a part of the rules of this game — is to have a salary cap."

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't think it's a given that they will lose in the playoffs. They will eventually win some playoff games again.
Based on what improvement?

This roster, even with a really good draft, is not better than last year's roster.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think it's a given that they will lose in the playoffs. They will eventually win some playoff games again.
Yes because blind faith has worked out so well for the last nearly 3 decades.

I once assumed they will eventually win some playoff games again too.

And here we are, with like 5-6 total playoff wins in like 28 years. LOL. I might have some hope if they tried to capitalize on their 2023 successes by supplementing the roster with some key players. Instead, they sat out FA, watched some good depth pieces/players go, cried being cap poor and apparently think they are gonna nail the draft and grab like 4-5 players that will make impacts.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Will he just Shut the front door already? He and his dopey son make it worse every time they open their mouths and try to justify this stupid “All In“ comment. Hey just can’t admit to anything Ever and like a greasy door to door salesman keeps spewing his BS. Months ago they should have just said the comment was made impulsively and they intend to run the team as they have for decades like the incompetent idiots they are

rambo2

Reaction score
Based on what improvement?

This roster, even with a really good draft, is not better than last year's roster.
Based on they are a good team and watching the sport since 1965. They don't even have to be better. They still can win some playoff games.