Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: We're all in with these young guys coming in."

rambo2

Reaction score
Maybe that is the same reason he likes Trance so much.
What's not to like? They had a 2nd round grade on him and have has McCarthy working with him for a year. Is there something wrong with that?

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah I watched.

And the GM and Owner of the Dallas cowboys said in his own words that he didnt understand the Cap situation when he said his "all-in" comment at the senior bowl.

Defend that please. I cant wait.
Give the exact quote.

Sydla

Reaction score
How would you know? You watched less than half of it.
That's all you needed to see to know what happened.

Word of advice, as more comes out about what he said, you are going to look more and more like an idiot. Nothing Jerry said today was great or inciteful or informative. For chrissakes, he said we are picking 24th because we were the 24th best team.

rambo2

Reaction score
That's all you needed to see to know what happened.

Word of advice, as more comes out about what he said, you are going to look more and more like an idiot. Nothing Jerry said today was great or inciteful or informative. For chrissakes, he said we are picking 24th because we were the 24th best team.
Idiot? You called him senile. He certainly isn't senile.

rambo2

Reaction score
This is like asking me if I’ve seen the 10 pervious sequels to a bad movie. If the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th movies were all bad, I’m not interested in watching anymore. They all have the same script.
So, the answer is no. That's what I thought.

Sydla

Reaction score
Idiot? You called him senile. He certainly isn't senile.
LOL.

You going to play the semantics again and embarrass yourself all over? The dude clearly isn't sharp or with it like he was 10 years ago. He babbled today. He said dumb things. He confused. He's showing more and more that he is incapable of running this franchise.

Only problem is his son appears dumber than him.

MS17

Reaction score
A full-time GM not aware of the cap at the senior bowl. Uh oh.
Ol Jerruh reminds me of the joke where a man meets a lady in a bar, and asks the lady, "Would you go to my hotel room with me for a million dollars?" The lady nods, "yes." Then the man says, "How about ten dollars?" She replies, "No!! What do you think I am?"
The guy grins and says, "We've already established what you are--we're just haggling now."

This is Jerruh to the fans.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The entire NFL sports world is rolling on the floor after Jerry’s draft All In statement.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What an absolute embarrassment.

Yet there’s still some around here that can’t understand why people are pissed off.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah I watched.

And the GM and Owner of the Dallas cowboys said in his own words that he didnt understand the Cap situation when he said his "all-in" comment at the senior bowl.

Defend that please. I cant wait.
I can't defend that. That was pretty funny. I'd say that he talks too much.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Then provide the quote where he's off.

Does it get tiring of being mocked and laughed at all the time being Jerry's #1 fan and defender?
This is crap. He posted a video and made a characterization from it. He is being asked what specific part.

Now the antisocial club is once again assuming authoritative presumption.

How droll.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is crap. He posted a video and made a characterization from it. He is being asked what specific part.

Now the antisocial club is once again assuming authoritative presumption.

How droll.
LOL, rambo just admitted that Jerry did say what the poster claimed was after questioning him.