Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: We're all in with these young guys coming in."

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Edit: Adding a tweet.

GM is blaming the salary cap...lol

Jerry Jones' message to the #Cowboys fanbase on inactivity in free agency: "I think our structure and our involvement at every level that we are in our process of getting personnel is ideal for making good decisions." Led with referencing Dallas' cap space, and compares it to college scholarships — alluding to having a fixed amount of "scholarships" to award. "It's not a lack of money. It's a part of the rules of this game — is to have a salary cap."

Man i thought Booger was talking about his finger when he said i am All In.

Sydla

Reaction score
After your typical presumption. You need to work on your deduction skills. Want help?
1) philadon said Jerry admitted he didn't understand the cap when he made his all in comment.

2) rambo, in defense mode of Jerry in this this thread, questioned it and wanted philadon to prove Jerry said it.

3) rambo later admits he found the quote, philadon was right.

That's it. That's the plot.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
1) philadon said Jerry admitted he didn't understand the cap when he made his all in comment.

2) rambo, in defense mode of Jerry in this this thread, questioned it and wanted philadon to prove Jerry said it.

3) rambo later admits he found the quote, philadon was right.

That's it. That's the plot.
You left out the parts where you try lording over him for 6 pages. and 1 is not an exact quote but instead the characterization I spoke of.

Try again.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Edit: Adding a tweet.

GM is blaming the salary cap...lol

Jerry Jones' message to the #Cowboys fanbase on inactivity in free agency: "I think our structure and our involvement at every level that we are in our process of getting personnel is ideal for making good decisions." Led with referencing Dallas' cap space, and compares it to college scholarships — alluding to having a fixed amount of "scholarships" to award. "It's not a lack of money. It's a part of the rules of this game — is to have a salary cap."

I feel reassured.

Big_D

Reaction score
Is he for real? lol Should be comical to see what they do in the draft and then the true dumpster diving for scraps begins afterwards.