Twitter: Cowboys Place Chido On List/Call Up Biadasz

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have we really fallen so far that when our starting cornerback goes down we replace him with a 300 lb ginger?

conner01

Reaction score
I think you keep one of our FA corners and draft one or two
Dump them all sounds great but you need more CB on the roster than we have signed next year

Fontaine

Reaction score
Extend him a hand as he walks out the door let the dolphins give him money he has disappointed me this year

heck they all have

Except the rookie, he was consistently around the ball. He’s going to be a baller, sure he made mistakes, but he’s a rookie, all rookies make mistakes.

but, yeah, ultimately the rest of them suck, and suck baaaad.

starfan1

Reaction score
Except the rookie, he was consistently around the ball. He’s going to be a baller, sure he made mistakes, but he’s a rookie, all rookies make mistakes.

but, yeah, ultimately the rest of them suck, and suck baaaad.
Ya I think we can give diggs some latitude heck he leads the team ints I can’t remember the last time someone had more than 2 picks

kumizi

Reaction score
Question: You guys extending Chido?
Depends where we pick in the 1st round. If we're 7-12 range, we probably take one of Surtain or Farley and Chido is gone.

If our top two picks are some combo of DT, LB, S (no CB), then yeah I'd take him back on one year prove it deal. I doubt he's getting any big offers after being hurt all this year.