Twitter: Cowboys Place Chido On List/Call Up Biadasz

fivetwos

Reaction score
That has been said about every marginal player on this team over the last ten years. And I’m not saying that this isn’t true, just stating that this is said often, very often!
That's probably fair.

Theres a lot of angst in a lot of us, and its gonna come out all different ways.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could see them bringing him back on a 1 year deal, and him taking it. He wont have much of a market. He isnt terrible, and losing two at the in position in one offseason isnt optimal. Even is you draft someone high. You really want 4 playable CB's
And I’d rather my 3rd and 4th cbs to Awuzie and Anthony Brown and not no damn Worley.

quickccc

Reaction score
Will coaches still want Looney to remain as starter for at least one more game while Biadasz practices off the layoff rust ?
or will they want Tyler to resume starting center role again the moment he is game activated?

Imo, the moment Tyler is declared 100% recovered, he's back in that starting lineup, ..and i'm not having Looney taking over McGovern at RG either.!.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Same. He's not great, but you can't replace the entire secondary in a year.
Naw you can't. If you can push Chido down the depth chart and make him your slot corner.....you've improved your secondary already. I'm actually concerned they won't bring him back and if that's the case...do I have to expect more Chris Worley and Reshaud Robinson signings?