Cowboys players had parties planned this weekend

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you can back it up, fine. But if you get your doors blown off then you deserve whatever criticism comes your way.
Yeah but to me it’s people looking for excuses. I can see if they had patients day of or before the game but the night before? It’s not even what it sounds like. These guys show up about 11:30 or 12 and leave 30 minutes later.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I got news for them…players of the 80s and 90s use to do blow before games. Partying the night before is no excuse they all do it.
Problem ie those guys took the game seriously! I mean LT did drugs. Our guys are scrubs who plan partying around games they think they “should” win but don’t. It’s why Micah talks so much. Jerry allows it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Problem ie those guys took the game seriously! I mean LT did drugs. Our guys are scrubs who plan partying around games they think they “should” win but don’t. It’s why Micah talks so much. Jerry allows it
It’s just the 2024 athlete. It’s not foreign to the Cowboys.

zerofill

Reaction score
I got news for them…players of the 80s and 90s use to do blow before games. Partying the night before is no excuse they all do it.
These fruity kids probably drink 4 wine coolers hungover the next day and can't play. 70s/80s/90s we were all built different. GenZ is not built that way. We just have to face it.