Cowboys players had parties planned this weekend

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He looked uninterested.
I saw no passion.
CD looked like the guys from Varsity Blues who went to the strip club the night before the game and then got their ***** kicked the next day.

Somebody needs to check surveillance footage and see if CD was seen entering or leaving any of the men's clubs around the metroplex.

That could explain why he looked like he did:laugh:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This team acting like they're defending SB champs is nothing new here....haven't won a damm thing worth boasting about, yet celebrating prematurely. Reminds me of those players who celebrate for just making a tackle or getting a first down. But this is beyond comprehension. Peeling the layers off this rotted onion doesn't get any better.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Our Cabo…..
The atmosphere of the Cowboys has become too big for any coach or player to handle. That is the real curse. It's not Jerry personally it is what he has built. It's just too Hollywood and so there is far too much pressure for any human being to overcome when all eyes are on.

DStar22

Reaction score
It’s just the 2024 athlete. It’s not foreign to the Cowboys.
most 2024 athletes didn;'t get beat when they were favored.. let's see.. yep , we were the ONLY ONE who got beat at home.

and to top it off, we were the only team EVER to get beat by the 7th seed.

nope there is something wrong. these players need discipline and if they want to whine instead of get down to business because of it? goodbye. we don't need stand ins instead of want-to-be-winners in this organization.

Mitch

Reaction score
Two thoughts:

Team looked like they prepared for the 49ers during the week and were sure they would beat Green Bay with superior talent and experience alone - then got smacked in the mouth and couldn’t respond.

We are not „Hardcore“, but there are teams that are - either by playing in the cold and on grass or by a „military culture“ in the whole organization or by not being distracted of all the media attention and marketing offers or by „crazy“ guys on the field - and those teams will kill us when it really counts any time, with our mild-mattered WR1 and CBs and mentally semi-stable QB1 and lightweight RB and LBs.

I don’t know if it could work with Belichick here, but it would for sure be a gigantic clash of cultures - and maybe exactly what we are missing and dearly need.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thats perfect. THAT is the Jerry culture in a nut shell. Celebrate just being a Cowboy, not actually winning anything.

Chappy

Reaction score
Two thoughts:

Team looked like they prepared for the 49ers during the week and were sure they would beat Green Bay with superior talent and experience alone - then got smacked in the mouth and couldn’t respond.

We are not „Hardcore“, but there are teams that are - either by playing in the cold and on grass or by a „military culture“ in the whole organization or by not being distracted of all the media attention and marketing offers or by „crazy“ guys on the field - and those teams will kill us when it really counts any time, with our mild-mattered WR1 and CBs and mentally semi-stable QB1 and lightweight RB and LBs.

I don’t know if it could work with Belichick here, but it would for sure be a gigantic clash of cultures - and maybe exactly what we are missing and dearly need.
Your last paragraph sums up exactly what is needed.

The last 3 decades have shown us what we need and it isnt a pillow fight or tickling competition approach. This franchise needs a hardcore bad arse HC willing to make tough calls and not be a face of the franchise clown.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I hate it and the optics of it are terrible and match the game we watched. No wonder they got their *** kicked lol but this happens a lot now with these players so I’m not gonna make this just a cowboys thing. This is common in the era of the modern nfl.

One of these things was at 4pm the day before? Lol…terrible look and I don’t like it but Likely had no baring on the game