Cowboys players had parties planned this weekend

khiladi

Reaction score
Our fearless leader at QB really controls the locker room. It’s been different ever since Cabo Romo with his hat turned backwards left for the glory that is Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is all BS anyways. The Cowboys of the 90s led by Irvin were a non-stop party, including at the infamous White House. Nobody stops partying in college either. Athletes have groupies at hotels even at away games. These things come to light only when teams lose. Stop living in fantasy world regarding “character”.

We lost primarily because of our QB is a mental midget that has to run a “Texas West Coast”. They were so worried about it, they started off the season not even throwing deep.

Cmac

Reaction score
We need a coach that isn't afraid to cut a 2nd tier or less player for repeated mistakes, sleeping in meetings, tardiness, willing to break a tablet or two, slamming a headset down, getting in someone's face on the sidelines, and willing to break and toss some furniture around in the locker room.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
most 2024 athletes didn;'t get beat when they were favored.. let's see.. yep , we were the ONLY ONE who got beat at home.

and to top it off, we were the only team EVER to get beat by the 7th seed.

nope there is something wrong. these players need discipline and if they want to whine instead of get down to business because of it? goodbye. we don't need stand ins instead of want-to-be-winners in this organization.
So you think they got beat because they are self centered divas? Maybe they just aren’t that good?

DStar22

Reaction score
So you think they got beat because they are self centered divas? Maybe they just aren’t that good?
I think there are a lot of reasons we experienced the debacle we had Sunday.

some of them aren't that good because they are starting safeties at LB after our top 2 LB's got hurt.

but yes , I ALSO think the culture in Dallas lends to believing in a sense of entitlement, and thus focusing on parties after the fact before you actually take care of business, not having your head in the game , making stupid plays and penalties and thus giving your opponent who came ALL TOO PREPARED TO WHUP YOUR *** because they are young and WANT to win more than anything else, even more of an advantage.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of reasons we experienced the debacle we had Sunday.

some of them aren't that good because they are starting safeties at LB after our top 2 LB's got hurt.

but yes , I ALSO think the culture in Dallas lends to believing in entitled wins, and thus focusing on parties after the fact before you actually take care of business, not having your head in the game , making stupid plays and penalties adn thus giving your opponent who came ALL TOO PREPARED TO WHUP YOUR *** because they are young WANT to win more than anything else, even more of an advantage.
I don’t know man….i think they loss regardless of partying the day after…..we’ve been losing for 20 plus years and it ain’t because of a party….

JonesBoys

Reaction score
lol of coarse. When you have clowns running the team this is the type of culture you get.

CWR

Reaction score
Jerry approves. What a terrific way to promote the team. $$$

I woke up angry today. I was simultaneously relieved to see the Eagles lose and furious at how EASY OUR PATH WAS GOING TO BE.

NEVER in all my years have the stars lined up and instead of seeing it through these pieces of crap were PLANNING parties.

There is NO LEADERSHIP. No one put a stop to this? Is this actually legitimate? I can't. Lol

DStar22

Reaction score
I don’t know man….i think they loss regardless of partying the day after…..we’ve been losing for 20 plus years and it ain’t because of a party….
it absolutely is... because everything else changes... players, coaches, etc...

it is the culture of entitlement about how "special" it is to be a Dallas Cowboy".
IMO they need to go back to earning that specialness before being courted by Jones in all this "special" crap they get access too.

yeah, they're real special now aren't they?

F*** their party, no parties unless it's a SB VICTORY party. everyone stays in the dorms during the playoffs, football, football and football is all they eat for breakfast lunch and dinner. want to whine? hit the road.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
So let's see. The guy throwing a victory party the day before their actual meltdown, was also the same guy who ran into the kick returner. As Yoda would say... "Disiplined he is not."

John813

Reaction score
We need a coach that isn't afraid to cut a 2nd tier or less player for repeated mistakes, sleeping in meetings, tardiness, willing to break a tablet or two, slamming a headset down, getting in someone's face on the sidelines, and willing to break and toss some furniture around in the locker room.

Think the problem is unless that player is a nobody, I think the coach would get push back from Jerry, especially if it's a pet cat of his.
Maybe only Parcells in the past 30 years probably had that power to hypothetically cut someone without Jerry pushing back.

We need an owner that just writes the checks without trying to fool the world that he's also a football genius GM too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
it absolutely is... because everything else changes... players, coaches, etc...

it is the culture of entitlement about how "special" it is to be a Dallas Cowboy".
IMO they need to go back to earning that specialness before being courted by Jones in all this "special" crap they get access too.

yeah, they're real special now aren't they?
So it’s Micah’s fault we sucked in 1999 despite him not being born yet?

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
All this bashing of CeeDee as if any one of you have the first clue what was going on is ridiculous. For all any of the bashers know, CeeDee could have been pissed at other players because they showed up hungover and bragging about their stupid decisions.
He has said several time he wants to prove he is the best and you can't do that when your teammates don't take the playoffs seriously.
I don't know if this is the case, but it has more credibility that most of the crap being spread in this thread.