Cowboys players had parties planned this weekend

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Meh any team willing to keep Sam Williams on the roster deserves everything that comes their way.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
This is one part of the culture you could count on Belichick changing for the better. No more Dan Quinn specials and wannabe celebrities.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't care that plans were made to celebrate a victory that did not happen. Every season before the Super Bowl, Championship merchandise is created for both teams participating only to have half of it trashed or dumped on a third-world country far away. That's just how things are done, we prepare for winning. Are any of you suggesting we should just expect to lose?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is your Cowboys culture everyone.

Entitlement while doing NOTHING to earn it.

This team thought all they had to do Sunday was show up on time. If this is the case they got what they deserved.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think that Schoonmaker will be a decent player. Williams is decent and Diggs is outstanding.
You actually have no shame do you? Schoonmaker will be almost 30 by the time he’s ready for a new contract. Williams is a bonehead who partied the night before the playoffs and is better known for his penalties than his play.

Give your head a shake.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
That's pathetic even in college our coach hosted a mandatory movie night the night before the game. I get that they are stars in Dallas and 20 year old Millionaires, but that's the same on any team. I met a few cowboys and some were really nice, none of them seamed to be boozing it up. It was more about them being out for the attention. Then again some of them were almost rude like why are you even talking to me. I hate to say it but it is a culture thing and I don't see it changing. They are just as popular if the lose and get paid the same amount of money. I don't know if the pep rally did anything, the whole team played poorly. They got behind and Dak tried to force things. I thought this was their year.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Credibility questioned in the threads.......ok. Giving CeeDee pain is fair game. And you're correct.....we have no idea of what was going on with the words or body language. But it's fair game like every other player. Just sayin'.
Got no problem with people questioning his actions during the game. I have criticized him myself for letting Alexander shove him in the back as hard as he could without even turning around to say something about it. Nobody wearing 88 prior to Lamb would have allowed that without a response.
I just don't like people spreading slanderous accusations with zero evidence. Its all fair with that exception.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I think that Schoonmaker will be a decent player. Williams is decent and Diggs is outstanding.
Diggs is not outstanding. He had 1 stellar year but interceptions only. To be outstanding you need to be well rounded and he is not. He doesn't make open field tackles and avoids contact. He sums up the cowboy culture to me. So many videos of him avoiding a big hit and femininely throwing his body at someone's left ankle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Culture, tough to play when you’re hungover.
The “pep rally” was the night before the game.

actually if anybody had any kind of common sense they know when you're planning a party you have to do it ahead of time they plan a victory parades for championships even before they're won because if you don't plan them ahead of time you can't book anyone you easily just can cancel if it doesn't happen but you all blowing this out of proportion is precious it's like you know something you don't know anything....

Anytime you're planning a party that needs catering and space and all that other stuff you can't do it after the fact you have to plan ahead and then you can cancel and pay any cancellation fees that is a fact but go ahead blow up this bigger stories the more nonsense it's getting worse every day with the crazy stories.... And I'm betting that they didn't take much time doing this and that their loved ones did somebody they know like their girlfriends their wives etcetera etcetera or they hire people to do this like party planners and y'all once again blowing things out of proportion just makes me laugh this place is like a joke sometimes you find anything more than just the reason we lost was the players didn't execute bad game plans we got our butts kicked there was no underlying conspiracy theories and neither was Cabo Cabo didn't make us lose... Many of the players that went to Cabo played pretty well it was the ones who didn't maybe they were upset they didn't get invited lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, party and get that money boy. We don't care if we win anything, we want you loser to get that money.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
As long as the buck doesn't stop at the head coach's desk, this kind of thing will go on in Dallas. Bring on Belichick because the buck will stop at his desk or he won't take the job!
he wont take the job... this is maybe the biggest fantasy out there, unless he is done being serious as a HC no way BB coaches for Jerry Jones....

Cmac

Reaction score
Got no problem with people questioning his actions during the game. I have criticized him myself for letting Alexander shove him in the back as hard as he could without even turning around to say something about it. Nobody wearing 88 prior to Lamb would have allowed that without a response.
I just don't like people spreading slanderous accusations with zero evidence. Its all fair with that exception.
Dak gets slanderous accusations daily. Zeke got it. And I agree, some of the stuff on this board cuts deep and is simply too personal while being completely unfounded or with merit. But 88 simply isn't off the radar.....we have some angered board posters that cross lines.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not surprised. Cowboys played like someone expecting a win just because they showed up. A real **** show.
thats the problem ! cowboys thought this was a show up and play and they automatically win ! no work or prep needed for the lowly packers lol.
Then they got smacked by a team that did prep, and was willing to work for a win!

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Can you imagine this with Bill Belechick? Belechik once refused to give another carry to a running back that had just had a 200 yare rushing game then eventually cut him because he was late to 1 practice.
Thats what we need in Dallas but Jerry will never allow it unfortunately. Shoot my high school coaches wouldn't let us have any facial hair and made us keep our hair clean and neat. They were way more strict than any coach in Dallas ha ha.