Cowboys players had parties planned this weekend

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is the culture of self promotion we have nowadays. Serious football is dead in Dallas unless this gets fixed.
+ 1 million

How many mother-truckin embarrassments is it gonna take for them to “learn” to respect this game, respect this franchise, and respect the opportunity in front of them.

“Seize everything “ apparently meant to grab every mic possible, talk yourselves up before you’ve done anything, and promote your brand every chance you get.

I have always been a Cowboys fan since I can remember. I am loyal. But this franchise represents a lot of values that I am personally against.

Truly hard to root for this team when they continue to build themselves on ideals I deeply disagree with.

Havic

Reaction score
That’s the final straw for me. Get bill b in here and that crap will not fly

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I wonder if Sam Williams is as stupid in real life as he plays on the field. If he has a mental handicap, why is he here?

CWR

Reaction score
most 2024 athletes didn;'t get beat when they were favored.. let's see.. yep , we were the ONLY ONE who got beat at home.

and to top it off, we were the only team EVER to get beat by the 7th seed.

nope there is something wrong. these players need discipline and if they want to whine instead of get down to business because of it? goodbye. we don't need stand ins instead of want-to-be-winners in this organization.
We got boat raced by a bunch of kids. Zero excuse.

CWR

Reaction score
I wonder if Sam Williams is as stupid in real life as he plays on the field. If he has a mental handicap, why is he here?
No need to wonder. He's already proven to be exactly as stupid as he acts on the field.

CWR

Reaction score
I got news for them…players of the 80s and 90s use to do blow before games. Partying the night before is no excuse they all do it.
You can do that when you're a winner. It also helps to have a pick me up before the games.

These guys have proven they NEED TO FOCUS. They never learn. 3 straight years of wrapping the bed and they are still party planning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry himself. Don’t like what the coach says? Go. Get special treatment from Jerry
Which is exactly my point. There have been thousands of players come through here and we are still blaming the players for why this occurs.

These guys aren’t this when they get here they are this after they get here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can do that when you're a winner. It also helps to have a pick me up before the games.

These guys have proven they NEED TO FOCUS. They never learn. 3 straight years of wrapping the bed and they are still party planning.
I just think the team isn’t very good. There’s a reason why they perform at a high level versus the worse teams and get out punched by the better teams.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
No need to wonder. He's already proven to be exactly as stupid as he acts on the field.
My question being does anyone actually know if he’s mentally handicapped. There’s no logical reason why he makes so many errors. Surely coaches and his teammates are telling him to stop screwing up so much and yet it still happens.

CWR

Reaction score
I just think the team isn’t very good. There’s a reason why they perform at a high level versus the worse teams and get out punched by the better teams.
You have to know they are so much better than the product they put on the field Sunday. They under performed in every possible way.

We can have that talk when it comes to lining up against the 9ers, but not this week.

This wasn't about talent on the field. We got bludgeoned by a bunch of kids, at home. We never even competed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have to know they are so much better than the product they put on the field Sunday. They under performed in every possible way.

We can have that talk when it comes to lining up against the 9ers, but not this week.

This wasn't about talent on the field. We got bludgeoned by a bunch of kids, at home. We never even competed.
I’m questioning it honestly. I said it all week that talent wise the Cowboys and Packers aren’t far off. I mean certainly I didn’t think 30 points off but I looked at them on paper and looked at us…..just offensively speaking they have better receivers then us, better run game then us, better offensive play though one would say it’s a wash….better tight ends….hell QB as well….

I say that to say I somewhat agree there’s some other things going on here but the coaching for sure was at its worst.

Cmac

Reaction score
All this bashing of CeeDee as if any one of you have the first clue what was going on is ridiculous. For all any of the bashers know, CeeDee could have been pissed at other players because they showed up hungover and bragging about their stupid decisions.
He has said several time he wants to prove he is the best and you can't do that when your teammates don't take the playoffs seriously.
I don't know if this is the case, but it has more credibility that most of the crap being spread in this thread.
Credibility questioned in the threads.......ok. Giving CeeDee pain is fair game. And you're correct.....we have no idea of what was going on with the words or body language. But it's fair game like every other player. Just sayin'.

CWR

Reaction score
I’m questioning it honestly. I said it all week that talent wise the Cowboys and Packers aren’t far off. I mean certainly I didn’t think 30 points off but I looked at them on paper and looked at us…..just offensively speaking they have better receivers then us, better run game then us, better offensive play though one would say it’s a wash….better tight ends….hell QB as well….

I say that to say I somewhat agree there’s some other things going on here but the coaching for sure was at its worst.
I wouldn't take any of their wrs over Lamb and Cooks. Not in ONE game. They have a lot of potential but they aren't accomplished yet. I also don't know about them being better at TE. I'd take Fergy over any of their guys. Aaron Jones is the exception and our oline is way over rated. Defensively we should've blown them out of the water.