Cowboys practically clinch playoffs

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I'm okay with being a man preparing your team for the postseason and taking your best swing at it. Rather than being a soy boy shutting everyone down and watching your team come out flat in the playoffs and eliminate yourself like in 2016.
Would you vote to rest prescott until March?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With 3 games up and 4 to play. Division is over.

We’d have to lose out and Wash or Phil win out which one of them won’t playing each other Sunday.

If we beat NY Sunday that all but locks it up. If we aren’t in the home field race we should consider resting some key stars for the playoffs.

It’s not going to matter where we play in playoffs if we aren’t healthy.
Nice!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Re....read, I didn't say losing record of said losing streak
Maybe that’s what you meant to say but here’s your post.

“Except if you rest guys up and end up going into the playoffs with a losing record, it doesn't bold well man”

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We’d have to lose out and Wash or Phil win out which one of them won’t playing each other Sunday.

If we beat NY Sunday that all but locks it up. If we aren’t in the home field race we should consider resting some key stars for the playoffs.

Thanks to Dak....

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

We clinch Sunday

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Uhoh. He wants to be safe and smart like in 2016.

I'd rather use those games to get the team right and go into the postseason with some momentum rather than being spineless and scared about injuries.
I want Jerry to announce that there is no longer a team called the Cowboys he dissolved the team and the stadium is for sale.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If the red birds win tonight, the Cowboys can't win the 1 seed, barring a miracle. So, we'll know tonight if our game against the red birds on 2 Jan matters.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If the red birds win tonight, the Cowboys can't win the 1 seed, barring a miracle. So, we'll know tonight if our game against the red birds on 2 Jan matters.
It could still be for 2nd or 3rd seed. And AZ still has a couple potential loseable games.

I still think Tampa gets #1 seed

Loso86

Reaction score
Maybe that’s what you meant to say but here’s your post.

“Except if you rest guys up and end up going into the playoffs with a losing record, it doesn't bold well man”
Not overall record but yea losing record as in lose 3 out 4 or 2 out 3 or 2 straight games going in is not good

RoboQB

Reaction score
Prediction:

The NFL Offices will absolutely ruin the playoffs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We need to sit some guys ant get them heathy. Maybe even Dak if his struggles are injury related. Definitely Zeke.

I'd go there, but right now, I think as much of the offense and defense need to be out there as possible to work on getting ready for the playoffs. The offense needs to refind itself and the defense just needs time on the field together since some of our main players on that side of the ball have just really gotten started.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Zeke is the only player I’d consider resting at this point. The offense needs continuity and won’t get that sitting it’s core. Keep playing and keep getting better. Maybe, just maybe, I’d sit Dak for the last game if there’s nothing to gain.

EST_1986

Reaction score
nothing like not getting any momentum going into the tournament

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Tampa would have to lose 2 games for us to over take them In seedlings. Not likely with their remaining schedule.
That's not true. If it's a 3 way tie it starts with conference record. Dallas only lost to Tampa in the conference while Tampa has multiple losses in the conference

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I think we should be as good as in. I think make sure we got all we can get going into the Eagles game, and then just use it as a bye to help Dak. Let Dak get that leg right, because it doesn't look right.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wow you mean we won yesterday..... the way everybody is complaining i thought we got blown out against Washington

ultron

Reaction score

If we beat the giants, it doesn’t “all but lock it up”.. It literally locks it up.