Cowboys Pro Bowlers Named

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Aubrey has had an incredible year. It’s beneath him to be the kicker in a flag football game

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly
Because he’s having his worst year of his career. Hopefully he bounces back
Yeah and i'd argue Tyron probably deserved his selection. I didn't think Tyron had much left but the guy has been dominant for the most part though I guess Aidan got the best of him last game.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Would’ve been nice to keep him but hindsight 20/20 type of thing. Dude was an undrafted FA yet to take a real snap, it’s not like he was out there balling in the regular season.
No, he was actually balling in the pre season and we traded him for a lineman that never played a snap for us

Tussinman

Reaction score
Of course he allowed less pressures and less sacks. Tyron played in a few less games and had a few hundred less snaps (due to injuries).

Take off the homer glasses.
He's played 780 vs Johnsons 950.

170 snaps doesn't justify 3x as many sacks and almost double the amount of pressures

Yeah sorry "homer glasses" excuse doesn't fly. Maybe if it was like 400 snaps vs a 1000 you'd have a point.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah and i'd argue Tyron probably deserved his selection. I didn't think Tyron had much left but the guy has been dominant for the most part though I guess Aidan got the best of him last game.
Once.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All fans should be wary of Pro Bowl selections. The only real value it has today is to increase new contract demands.
Jesus how did people become so shaded like this? It’s just an acknowledgement of their play during the season. Sure it’s used as contract incentives . So what? You people are so bitter.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Some other pro-bowl QBs broke some long streaks of no pro-bowl QBs.

Purdy is the first 49ers quarterback to be named to the Pro Bowl since Jeff Garcia in 2002.

Tagovailoa is the first Dolphins quarterback to be named to the Pro Bowl since Dan Marino in 1995, ending the longest active drought in the NFL, per ESPN Stats & Information.

Cmac

Reaction score
The game shouldn't even exist anymore but the honor of making it still has a little prestige.
.,.....more prestigious than being named as an alternate/replacement.