MrPhil

Reaction score
False start....Offense, number 82....

tenor.gif

You earned that like.....lol

cowboyec

Reaction score
happy for Jourdan Lewis.
got screwed by richard...could've got down on himself but kept his head down and just kept grind'n.
love this guys make-up.
he's gonna be a good'n.
still remember the job he did on kmara.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Secondary better have improved over last year with Washington getting Curtis Samuel and NY likely getting Galloday along with the speed of John Ross if he can stay healthy.
Damn that's unfortunate, I used to like Curtis Samuel 5 minutes ago.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We have now signed a long-snapper, a back-up tackle, and retained the worst starting DT in the league, as well as our 4th and 5th WR's, and now our 4th CB.

Who here has already booked their trip to Inglewood next February?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
People may not like this but I do. He is very good for a 3rd/4th corner.

It also lets us know that they aren’t overly hung up on height, which opens up some prospects for us.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
happy for Jourdan Lewis.
got screwed by richard...could've got down on himself but kept his head down and just kept grind'n.
love this guys make-up.
he's gonna be a good'n.
still remember the job he did on kmara.

Thank you. For those that just don't get the Jordan Lewis love, please go back and review the tape while he was at Michigan and used correctly. Thank you..

Mr_437

Reaction score
JD is back, let's get it. Happy for Dude. Hope he can get his confidence back, and snag some picks.

Of the 3 first round CBs I think Jaycee Horn fits best with this group.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dak wasn't signed?
Yes, excellent point, but IMO had we not done that, we were heading back to the Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Carter/Drew Henson days. If not next year, 2022 for sure.

Basically, retaining Dak was such a no-brainer, I couldn't envision a future without re-signing him. Does that make sense?

We maintained the talented QB we had.

We have not upgraded the team though.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Well since it seems we like our own guys, maybe we can bring back Randy White at DT. He will probably be better than what we got right now. Get 'er done Jerry.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He also showed himself to be a complete boneheaded idiot with some of the plays on his field and dump penalties he took, like that cheap shot head butt last year.

I figured they'd bring one of Lewis or Awuzie back and I wonder if they just decided whichever was cheaper was going to be the winner.

Chido is the best of the two.

Not even close.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He’ll stay in the slot. Hopefully get an outside corner via draft or free agency. I think they do pick up a safety in free agency. Who knows at this point

looks like brown, Lewis, and diggs.

not exactly the a team.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It is. This is a commitment. In a year where one-year prove it deals are the norm, not the exception, a little odd.

I like Lewis as a 3rd or 4th corner based off of raw production. I do think he got a raw deal from the Kris Richard thing and he quite frankly was not great last year.

I just don't see any reason to sign him for multiple years unless I was trying to play funny money with the contract.

losing Chido left them no choice.

rikolai

Reaction score
It also lets us know that they aren’t overly hung up on height, which opens up some prospects for us.[/QUOTE]

If only the women on Twitter felt the same.