Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign RB Rico Dowdle

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not a big fan of this unless it's just for a camp body. Malik Davis is a better player, but I still think he should be the #3. I would like to see a more experienced/proven veteran get 10-12 carries per game, with Pollard getting maybe 14-16.
He won’t even be number 3.

He’s a special teamer and, as mentioned, a camp body

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Rico's history strongly suggests he's a good candidate for injury. Maybe the staff is willing to allow him spot play in the hope he'll contribute there in a limited capacity. It's more than likely that a promising RB will be welcomed in the upcoming draft, with so much talent available there to pick from. He'll again be useful on the special teams unit, if nothing else.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won’t even be number 3.

He’s a special teamer and, as mentioned, a camp body
Are you talking about Davis or Dowdle? I was saying I think Davis should be # 3, with someone else brought in as #2. Dowdle definitely shouldn't be that guy, but neither one of them will make the team at all if they can't earn at least the #3 slot. I think Davis already did enough for that last year.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Come on guys.

We all need a Isaiah Stanback, Stephen McGee, Darian Thompson, Noah Brown that they just can’t quit.