Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-signing Noah Brown

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They franchise tagged him? I'm surprised or, more appropriately, I guess "I know NuthinG"!

Mannix

Reaction score
This has to be a joke....he must be the son of Booger or Chuckles....it has become a joke to hang on to this DO NOTHING!!! PLEASE don't tell me Turner is gone!!! I have never come so close to dropping an F bomb on here than hearing this....it may seem harmless, but it just shows HOW AFRAID these ******* idiots are to get rid of their own mistakes!!!!!!!!! ***Gulping Drano***

Carson

Reaction score
This has to be a joke....he must be the son of Booger or Chuckles....it has become a joke to hang on to this DO NOTHING!!! PLEASE don't tell me Turner is gone!!! I have never come so close to dropping an F bomb on here than hearing this....it may seem harmless, but it just shows HOW AFRAID these ******* idiots are to get rid of their own mistakes!!!!!!!!!
Good news for you that Wilson is gone. Likely means they bring Turner back to be the #3 behind Brown

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Very good move by the Cowboys! Noah Brown is a very good backup WR who can make plays and blocks very well. Cowboys definitely needed him back.

Now, they need to resign Michael Gallup & Cedrick Wilson. 2 big priorities to keep this receiving crew together. It's sad that Cooper will be gone, but his shortcomings do not translate to $20+ million a year.

Malik Turner might also return.

Keep an eye on TJ Vasher.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys use a Day 2 draft pick on a speedy WR. There were many WRs at the combine who flashed very fast 40 times.

lkelly

Reaction score
But...but..."he's good at blocking!"

You know, for the same team that can no longer block for the run with the OL or TEs. Let's invest in blocking WRs. I'd hate for our $18 million RB to watch his average creep down below 3 YPC.

Mannix

Reaction score

You know, for the same team that can no longer block for the run with the OL or TEs. Let's invest in blocking WRs. I'd hate for our $18 million RB to watch his average creep down below 3 YPC.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post of the day

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
this shows you how little they think about Simi.

"We drafted you as a WR, now put on weight and be a TE" told me how little they think of Simi.

They're targeting him to replace Brown. That's now his ceiling.

Having said that, I like the Brown signing. I'm at least assuming he's coming very cheap. I'd rather sign Brown than Cedrick. Better a cheap jag than an expensive one. And Brown has started to make real strides as a WR. He's basically functional as a slow wr. He's not just a teeny tiny blocking TE anymore. Also a core special teamer. He can give us a lot of snaps, and he gets us some continuity with WRs, which we needed with so many likely gone.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Very good move by the Cowboys! Noah Brown is a very good backup WR who can make plays and blocks very well. Cowboys definitely needed him back.

Now, they need to resign Michael Gallup & Cedrick Wilson. 2 big priorities to keep this receiving crew together. It's sad that Cooper will be gone, but his shortcomings do not translate to $20+ million a year.

Malik Turner might also return.

Keep an eye on TJ Vasher.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys use a Day 2 draft pick on a speedy WR. There were many WRs at the combine who flashed very fast 40 times.

We don't like speed

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

I'm cracking up at work lol lol lol lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
OMG....you are 100th person to gush over a 9th string WR who sucks at all things football....except maybe blocking....he is "decent" at nothing!!!
gushing? whaaaattt? no I said he is a good special teams player. as a 4th or 5th wide out, they better be good at that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yup, someone who can actually block.
you know, given our need for a TE, I actually advocated to get him in a training program, get him a little bigger and make him a TE. probably wouldn't be too bad as a 3rd TE or a blocking TE. won't impact his speed much as he doesn't have any, so as a TE matched up against LBs, he would have a better chance.