Twitter: Cowboys receivers currently have highest drop rate in NFL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cooper, Gallup, and Cobb have each contributed, Cooper the most.

Dak currently has a 74.5% completion percentage. Without drops that would go up to 85.4% for the season.

The most notable 2016 QBs all in the top 3.

Cooper in 2019:
game 1: 6 of 9 (66.70%), for 106 yards & 1 TD
game 2: 4 of 5 (80.00%), for 44 yards & 1 TD
game 3: 6 of 7 (85.70%), for 88 yards & 2 TD

Cooper has a 76.2% Catch Rate for the season.

Cobb is 11 of 15 for the season which is a 73.3% Catch Rate.

Gallup has and 86.7% Catch Rate for the season with 113 yards/game & 1 TD per game.

For Reference, Dez had a career average 58.4% Catch Rate.

catiii

Reaction score
Everyone wouldn't be so nonchalant about it on this thread if Cooper's drops lost the game.
I think he'd better knock it off :mad:. Drops aren't an "oh well" matter. :huh:
We're about to enter dangerous territory.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Everyone wouldn't be so nonchalant about it on this thread if Cooper's drops lost the game.
I think he'd better knock it off :mad:. Drops aren't an "oh well" matter. :huh:
We're about to enter dangerous territory.
Yep, Phillys drops have absolutely cost them 2 wins. Drops are huge in a close game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol you just shouldn't have replied and tucked your tail and ran. Not dig yourself deeper.

1. Claims everything after my first word is meaningless, dumb, or untrue, yet doesnt give a single example because you can't. Everything after it was summarizing the exchange. Unless you're saying everything you said in that exchange was dumb, then WE ALL AGREE.
2. Noone said they were drops during crucial times, and of course they didn't cost us games, we're 3-0 you moron. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
3. The point of the thread is just showing a stat. Something so simple, yet you can't even seem to grasp the most simple of concepts, so what's new. Did anyone say anything about how those drops hve affected us? NO. Is it surprising that you can't understand that? HELL NO.
4. Yes we all know how to spell it, one way it gets **** out the other doesn't.Disappointed, but of course not surprised.

There was time for you to simply delete your stupid posts, but now it's too late and they're there forever.
1. I did give an example, I said "everything" which accurately sums it up.

2. So you concede your point about drops is irrelevant. Your spelling is improving when casting insults. Bravo. :yourock:

3 Showing a stat for the sake of showing a stat is just lame. Present it when it has a consequence that explains a loss or difficulty we are having.

4. You need to be reminded of this forum's rule #13. You will not circumvent the language filter. If it gets **** out then you shouldn't be trying to convey that message in the first place. But instead of heading the **** warning, you just had to go breaking the rules... which you do ad nauseam.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
1. I did give an example, I said "everything" which accurately sums it up.

2. So you concede your point about drops is irrelevant. Your spelling is improving when casting insults. Bravo. :yourock:

3 Showing a stat for the sake of showing a stat is just lame. Present it when it has a consequence that explains a loss or difficulty we are having.

4. You need to be reminded of this forum's rule #13. You will not circumvent the language filter. If it gets **** out then you shouldn't be trying to convey that message in the first place. But instead of heading the **** warning, you just had to go breaking the rules... which you do ad nauseam.

"3. Showing a stat for the sake of showing a stat is just lame. Present it when it has a consequence that explains a loss or a difficulty we are having"

1. So according to you we should only post stats if they are a negative for the team. Despite stats being posted by everybody all the time on this forum.

2. I posted a stat showing we are experiencing the largest drop issues in the league THAT'S LITERALLY A DIFFICULTY WE ARE HAVING. LMAOOOOOOOOAOOOAOOOO:muttley::facepalm::lmao2::laugh: I couldn't script a dumber post if I tried intentionally and you did it naturally.

Lol just give up dude, you lost.

Not the first time, definitely won't be the last. You should be used to it by now.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Dak currently has a 74.5% completion percentage. Without drops that would go up to 85.4% for the season.

well, I guess better accurate throws would allow the WRs to catch the ball easier....:muttley:

Nav22

Reaction score
Eagles must have the most catastrophic drops rate.
Only because their overrated QB couldn’t handle his business vs the mediocre Falcons or the Lions at home.

No surprise that he’s 6-8 since last season. He’s not that good.

Maybe if Wentz wasn’t so pedestrian in the 1st half of those games, they wouldn’t need a game-winning score at the end?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sure.
but they were close in those games against not very good teams.
That's exactly right. When you play teams close, all it takes is one or two plays to lose. The flip side is that in any close game, you can point to one or two plays on either side that swung the outcome. The way to avoid that is to keep it from being close: blow teams out. If you're not blowing out poor teams, you're not very good yourself. Even if you win a bunch of close games, you're just lucky, and luck doesn't last.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Miniscule! Avg over 30 points a game? Can we get any more demanding? Geesh!

Whatever!

pansophy

Reaction score

That crazy considering he had a perfect passer rating in one game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
"3. Showing a stat for the sake of showing a stat is just lame. Present it when it has a consequence that explains a loss or a difficulty we are having"

1. So according to you we should only post stats if they are a negative for the team. Despite stats being posted by everybody all the time on this forum.

2. I posted a stat showing we are experiencing the largest drop issues in the league THAT'S LITERALLY A DIFFICULTY WE ARE HAVING. LMAOOOOOOOOAOOOAOOOO:muttley::facepalm::lmao2::laugh: I couldn't script a dumber post if I tried intentionally and you did it naturally.

Lol just give up dude, you lost.

Not the first time, definitely won't be the last. You should be used to it by now.
You presented a stat of no consequence. When did it cause a problem? You seem to be expecting perfection. Drops happen, get over it.

By the way... you need to get over your habit of attacking the poster rather than the post. ;)

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yeah when you're winning games by double figures the drops don't matter as much but they did last year when our goals was to stay close and win by 3.

This, definitely don't need that starting from this weekend on. Wow what a change talking about drops instead of being over thrown passes. Dak is hot.

Reaction score
Definitely not good when the team decides to run the ball more,,, dropping the ball on third down is a killer! Though I wonder if the higher drop rate coincides with the deeper passes attempted.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No you said he wasn't a top 20 QB, and said he sucks many times.

Nice lie, but we remember lmao.
now you are making shiet up....

I never said he is not top 20.......I did say before, based on his performance over the first 3 years, that he is not a top 10 QB and I NEVER said Dak sucks....never....I said there is areas he needs to improve on.....like his footwork and pocket awareness and making quicker throws, etc...all FACTS.

I find it funny you are so obsessed in proving me wrong that you go to these ends and make up craap…..but everything I have said is on the board and I stand behind what I said.

show me any of my posts where I said he is not top 20 or that I said he sucks....else you are lying....

wow, how low can you go....but then again you are known around here is a person of low or no character...your reputation on this board preceeds you

btw, I said Dak a couple of times. so you probably had a couple of ejaculations :muttley: