Twitter: Cowboys receivers currently have highest drop rate in NFL

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You presented a stat of no consequence. When did it cause a problem? You seem to be expecting perfection. Drops happen, get over it.

By the way... you need to get over your habit of attacking the poster rather than the post. ;)
It caused a problem on each of those individual plays that the pass was dropped, this isn't hard.

And you need to learn when you've lost just to stop replying instead of digging yourself deeper ;)

It was fun, until next time!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cooper, Gallup, and Cobb have each contributed, Cooper the most.

Dak currently has a 74.5% completion percentage. Without drops that would go up to 85.4% for the season.

The most notable 2016 QBs all in the top 3.

Okay, then! I hadn't noticed till now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It caused a problem on each of those individual plays that the pass was dropped, this isn't hard.

And you need to learn when you've lost just to stop replying instead of digging yourself deeper ;)

It was fun, until next time!
There you go arguing for perfection. Not every play is going to be successful. This isn't a problem that is stopping the offense.

How many times are you going to resort to attacking me rather than the counter-argument I'm making. As you can see, it does dissuade me.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
There you go arguing for perfection. Not every play is going to be successful. This isn't a problem that is stopping the offense.

How many times are you going to resort to attacking me rather than the counter-argument I'm making. As you can see, it does dissuade me.

You make no counter argument, ever.

It's funny that you started the personal attacks and now you're crying wolf " WAH WAH WAH WAH"
And if "you need to learn when you've lost" is a personal attack then you've been seriously coddled.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You make no counter argument, ever.

It's funny that you started the personal attacks and now you're crying wolf " WAH WAH WAH WAH"
And if "you need to learn when you've lost" is a personal attack then you've been seriously coddled.
Then what is, "your thread is irrelevant", "your stat resulted in no real consequences"? It's a counter-argument. You just can't dispute it.

Now you resort to deflection, the surest sign that you've lost the argument. You never even had a valid point to bring up this stat. It's just a stat that doesn't matter, didn't stop the offense, didn't cost us a game, didn't even hurt Dak's QBR. It's just a useless stat, as useless as this thread you started.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Then what is, "your thread is irrelevant", "your stat resulted in no real consequences"? It's a counter-argument. You just can't dispute it.

Now you resort to deflection, the surest sign that you've lost the argument. You never even had a valid point to bring up this stat. It's just a stat that doesn't matter, didn't stop the offense, didn't cost us a game, didn't even hurt Dak's QBR. It's just a useless stat, as useless as this thread you started.

I'm truly embarrassed for you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm truly embarrassed for you.
And I don't care about you enough to be embarrassed for you. You started this thread. It has your name all over it. You were told how irrelevant your stat is by several posters and now you are too stubborn to apologize for wasting everyone's time. If you can't be bothered to be embarrassed by this thread then I'll be damned if I'm going to be embarrassed for you. You got your butt whipped by several posters on this thread and you think I should be embarrassed? Now that's funny. lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And I don't care about you enough to be embarrassed for you. You started this thread. It has your name all over it. You were told how irrelevant your stat is by several posters and now you are too stubborn to apologize for wasting everyone's time. If you can't be bothered to be embarrassed by this thread then I'll be damned if I'm going to be embarrassed for you. You got your butt whipped by several posters on this thread and you think I should be embarrassed? Now that's funny. lol
This thread has gone 4 pages. It's relevant. At least for discussion's sake.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Oh boy, when Shannon Sharpe hears this, he's gonna RIP Skip a new one.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Cant be, I heard here that the only reason Dak looks better than Wentz this year is because of drops. Interesting.
yeah they just did a whole piece this morning one of those cable channels about how many drops the Eagles receivers had especially in the Lion game

HungryLion

Reaction score
now you are making shiet up....

I never said he is not top 20.......I did say before, based on his performance over the first 3 years, that he is not a top 10 QB and I NEVER said Dak sucks....never....I said there is areas he needs to improve on.....like his footwork and pocket awareness and making quicker throws, etc...all FACTS.

I find it funny you are so obsessed in proving me wrong that you go to these ends and make up craap…..but everything I have said is on the board and I stand behind what I said.

show me any of my posts where I said he is not top 20 or that I said he sucks....else you are lying....

wow, how low can you go....but then again you are known around here is a person of low or no character...your reputation on this board preceeds you

btw, I said Dak a couple of times. so you probably had a couple of ejaculations :muttley:

This was the one part of your post that isn’t a fact, like you just stated. But rather an opinion. There are actually numbers that show Dak was a top 10 QB over the course of his first 3 years. Namely QB rating and QBR.

But it’s really an opinion to say he was/wasn’t top 10. Just sayin.

You should probably chill with the sexual innuendo. I understand you’re frustrated with the other poster but that’s over the top man.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Not sure this is true. Philly appeared to have more drops against Detroit than Dallas for three games.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not sure this is true. Philly appeared to have more drops against Detroit than Dallas for three games.

Philly has also thrown significantly more passes. The eagles do have more drops total, but a lower rate per pass thrown.

Of course, there is always the grey area of what does/does not constitute a “drop”

Zman5

Reaction score
The excuse for Wince not playing well has been his receivers dropping passes. That doesn't seem to affect Dak from playing well.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Those #s are pretty odd. 10% of Dak's passes were dropped? (actually the data represent tipped or plays where the pass was on target).

Also, stupidly small sample at this point of the season. The difference between 10.9% and 9.7% is too small to be meaningful over three games.