RELEASED Cowboys release Kony Ealy

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Lol, that's hilarious

lukin2006

Reaction score
I had completely forgot we had signed him ... lol. That's how good our the DE's were performing. And if we get Irving back in 4 weeks our front 7 will be really good, it good now ... but will be even better.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So the DE rotation is Lawrence, Gregory, Charlton, and Armstrong? With Crawford mixing in there sometimes? I'LL TAKE THAT!!!

The DTs should be Collins, Irving (after suspension), Crawford, Ward, and who...?

I'd keep the Reid kid...He was balling. And the Wood kid too. ;)

jay94

Reaction score
I will own it. I wanted him over DLaw. Ick. Someone throw a brick upside my head. At least a couple times.

Prospects your going to be wrong on some guys. I really liked Vernon Hargreaves, and what is he now? I don't even think he starts for the Bucs.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I will own it. I wanted him over DLaw. Ick. Someone throw a brick upside my head. At least a couple times.

Most anyone with any interest in football did. We desperately reached on a RDE and got lucky.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He was signed as a free agent and when we lost Johnathan Cooper they washed each other out for comp picks but now that Ealy is released we will gain the comp pick for losing Cooper. Hence, by releasing this bum we got a 6th rounder.
We also cut DThompson......... but BButler and JCooper were cut too..... we still only get the 4th for Hitchens