RELEASED Cowboys release Michael Gallup

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Id love to know who said that cause i heard very little of that.In fact I heard many say that it was a mistake signing him especially with the injury. and that cooper wore out his welcome and dissapeared in big games
When Cooper was traded for just a fifth and Gallop was extended it there absolutely posters here who said good riddance and Gallop is younger and better.

I would post who but then I would get benched …..

i would bump those threads but then I would get benched ….

So feel free to just disagree with me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So glad his derpy mug will not be on sounds from the sidelines anymore.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Coop was 27/28, Allen is 31. It sounds stupid but those are dog years in the NFL. I still can't believe we couldn't get more.
When was the last time this inept front office got anything of value for players? Teams know we'll just cave and release players so why trade anything to us? Same thing happened with DWare. We could've gotten picks for him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When was the last time this inept front office got anything of value for players? Teams know we'll just cave and release players so why trade anything to us? Same thing happened with DWare. We could've gotten picks for him.
The problem is Cowboys don’t trade talent. Coop is the only one and I honestly can’t even speak why teams didn’t want to offer more.

But if Cowboys traded Micah or Lamb they’d get a nice haul. You can’t get compensation for trash you don’t want.

Sydla

Reaction score
Downside is he’s now a 9m$ cap hit next year even being on a different team
Sure but it's not like you guys aren't eating or eventually going to eat big cap hits either. You had to take one for Wentz when he was playing in Indy.