Twitter: Cowboys restructure Prescott and Martin

USArmyVet

Reaction score
We have the Salvation Army for goodwill what we need is a true Franchise QB.:hammer:
P.S. I really don't if he doesn't like to be around kids.....
Notice how Dak can only show kids his pre-game warm-up 'dance' and not teach them how to accurately pass in the NFL......speaks volumes.

Qcard

Reaction score
We have the Salvation Army for goodwill what we need is a true Franchise QB.:hammer:
We have a Fringe Dak Hater contingent that is resistant to virulent Facts....

I look forward to 5 weeks (Losses) of @PAPPYDOG celebrations versus 13 weeks (wins) of silence...:laugh:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations Jerry after 30 years you're even more football stupid than when you began.

Wangchung83

Reaction score

I look forward to 5 weeks (Losses) of @PAPPYDOG celebrations versus 13 weeks (wins) of silence...:laugh:
In your dreams, dak is a proven always has been loser. In case you’ve had your head where the sun doesn’t shine, fans want playoff wins no one cares what dak does in regular season. Different yardsticks; as you were prob a participation award type while everyone else understands winners and losers. Thanks for playing, ps this would make you the Victim;).

USArmyVet

Reaction score

When did the NFL add an 18th regular season game????

Oh wait, you are saying Dak will go 13-4 in the regular season and then choke in the first round of the playoffs....got it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Didn't notice the word "Extention" anywhere on the tweet.
I would worry bud as this may be the last season you get to enjoy your man-crush Prescott laying eggs all over the NFL landscape!!! :eek:

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters come out and Play.... Extension Imminent..... :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Didn't notice the word "Extention" anywhere on the tweet.
I would worry bud as this may be the last season you get to enjoy your man-crush Prescott laying eggs all over the NFL landscape!!! :eek:
Yeah....I stopped worrying the day the Team Captains chose Dakota Prescott over Tony Romo in 2016...... :lmao::lmao:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
How many more years does Dakko get to prove himself......Jeez???????? :muttley:
This is what we got at QB1 and trust me here it ain't changing for the better!!!
dam-dak.gif
Judging by his facial expression, I think he's trying in his limited way to understand how to attack the coverage he's going to face, and at the end he says 'screw it - i'll just chuck it and see what happens.'

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judging by his facial expression, I think he's trying in his limited way to understand how to attack the coverage he's going to face, and at the end he says 'screw it - i'll just chuck it and see what happens.'
:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure about that one but it certainly makes us old guys realize our eyes are going to heck.
I do take my glasses off practically every time I type a comment in small print, re-read what I post, and do often say a bad word. Never wore glasses until I was 40 nearly twenty years ago. sigh :confused:

cmoney23

Reaction score
Well who cares about cap hit versus Mahommes -2 Super Bowls to 0. It will probably be 4-5 to zero at the end of their careers!
I don't give two s***s. I wish there was NO cap. Free market, baby!!!!

This is America.

I was pointing out how OTHERS complain and compare! Good post though. (fart noise)