Twitter: Cowboys Roster Cuts - 08/30/13

speedkilz88

Reaction score
And what's your point? I doubt he gets playing time unless Dez Williams Miles or Harris gets hurts. So now you carry a guy who does nothing on Gameday because he can't play ST. How many teams play there 5th WR in a game? Enlighten me
Riddle me this Batman.
How many teams only take 4 WRs to a game?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Riddle me this Batman.
How many teams only take 4 WRs to a game?

Boy that isn't the point I'm arguing Robin. I'm saying how many 5th WR actually play at WR? Usually that 5th guy is a a ST guy Robin. I know it's not that hard to understand. Also how many teams have 2 #1 WR a future HOF tightend and 2 backs who can catch out of the backfield. I'm sorry if you have those options there is not a chance those guys get pulled so you can play with 5th WR.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Boy that isn't the point I'm arguing Robin. I'm saying how many 5th WR actually play at WR? Usually that 5th guy is a a ST guy Robin. I know it's not that hard to understand. Also how many teams have 2 #1 WR a future HOF tightend and 2 backs who can catch out of the backfield. I'm sorry if you have those options there is not a chance those guys get pulled so you can play with 5th WR.

So do you still maintain he won't be active on gameday? Is it that hard to understand that they will be taking five? From Day 1 the STs coach wanted more starters on STs.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So do you still maintain he won't be active on gameday? Is it that hard to understand that they will be taking five? From Day 1 the STs coach wanted more starters on STs.

Who said he won't be active? I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth. I said on Gameday he will be a waste of a spot because he can't play special teams. When the ST coach said more starters he wasn't talking about Dez and Austin.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Of course they want Austin in the slot but do they trust Williams on the outside? Anyway, we'll see next week.

Haven't heard that they doesn't trust him and the fact he's been out there with the first team O would tell me they do. Besides Harris plays the outside so they will Move Austin to the slot and bring in Harris. Pretty simple not sure how the coaching staff has proven anything else different.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
my guess is no(atleast not right now),Harris will play outside.

He would play IF the coaches didnt think Williams was ready. But fact is they've shown nothing to say they don't believe he isn't. The fact that someone said Williams will be inactive is actually comical.