Twitter: Cowboys Roster Cuts - 08/30/13

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Beasley was better as a rookie vs. Amendola as a rookie and he looks to be better this year.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Nobody says Beasley should be a 1 or 2 receiver like Weller or a starter. The only people who compare him to Welker are usually those who make a disparaging racial remark about it.

Beasley is on the 53 because he is a good WR. He runs good routes gets open is quick and has good hands. Period

I didn't say he wouldn't be on the roster. I said he's going to have a hard time getting on the field in a uniform because he'll be the #5

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Not surprised Tanney was waived. It's hard for teams to carry three QB's.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Even if Beasley isn't released, I just don't get the hype. I much prfer Harris who has actually shown in games

If you've followed his career you'd see that he's basically uncoverable in the slot. We're lucky to have him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's why he was so productive last year, right?

What does that have to do with this year? He was productive when he played and has been productive this year. Church, Lee, Murray, etc. weren't very productive last year either. You want to cut them also?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Even if Beasley isn't released, I just don't get the hype. I much prfer Harris who has actually shown in games

Ummm Harris is on the team also and will play a lot. Beasley beat out Armstrong and the other Wrs who got cut not Harris.