Cowboys select WR Danny Coale VaTech

JeffInDC

Reaction score
VACowboy;4537137 said:
I don't know how anyone who has actually seen Coale play can not love this pick.

Others haven't been able to see him as much as you or I since we live in an area DOMINATED by VT football.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
He wasn't on my radar, but I love this pick. McShay gushed. All I wanted were legitimate options to compete for our WR corps. Give me Dale Moss as a PFA and I'm good.

SDogo- what do you make of the WR picks? Your board (and others) held up very well in general. But this position has been all over the place! Why the lack of consensus?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Sitting Bull;4537237 said:
He wasn't on my radar, but I love this pick. McShay gushed. All I wanted were legitimate options to compete for our WR corps. Give me Dale Moss as a PFA and I'm good.

SDogo- what do you make of the WR picks? Your board (and others) held up very well in general. But this position has been all over the place! Why the lack of consensus?

One part is, teams really look for WR's that fit their scheme. I'm getting a good idea of where I need to focus more attention in my evaluation and rankings. This spreadsheet is serving several purposes for me this year.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, watching people scramble to find other white receivers to compare him to is pretty funny.

There is no way in hades Coale ran a legit 4.3 btw.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
TheCount;4537288 said:
lol, watching people scramble to find other white receivers to compare him to is pretty funny.

The Jordy Nelson comparison was really good, white or not.

IMO, think Crayton with more speed and quickness.

kilz

Reaction score
TheCount;4537288 said:

Reminds me of a young Phil Mckonkney :laugh1:

bear34

Reaction score
TheCount;4537288 said:

He ran two unofficial 4.40 at the combine. What makes you think he can't ran faster on a fast track?

Gameover

Reaction score
He will quickly become Romo's favorite target! Great, draft saving pick

cdewsxzaq

Reaction score
TheCount;4537288 said:

Agreed, on both statements.

He really reminds me of Ed McCaffrey though...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
bear34;4537315 said:
He ran two unofficial 4.40 at the combine. What makes you think he can't ran faster on a fast track?

He doesn't look like a 4.3 guy to me eyeballs, that's for sure. If he ran it then he ran it, I don't really care aut his 40 time but he's getting caught from behind by linebackers and safeties in some of those clips. I havent seen enough of him to say much of anything really, but Wylie's ran a 4.3 and looked it to my eyes. Maybe he was tired from busting people up all game.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TheCount;4537288 said:

Yeah, IMO he's nothing like Jordy Nelson. This guy isn't nearly as fast.