Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
disagree. Left tackle is a much more valuable position. it's like trying to say that a wide receiver who's the best number 2 in the NFL should leap frog a number one that made the pro bowl because he's a better number 2 than the number one is a number one

Also doesn't help that Tyrons rating has gone up every week for the last six weeks while Collins rating has literally dropped every week for the last 6 weeks.... (Finishing strong definitely helps)

Id like to see this. If you can show me this link ill believe you.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I agree with this. Was surprised to see him on there. Perhaps a sympathy pick by the league?

He's already a lock for comeback player of the year so I don't know why sympathy is needed here.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'd like to be one of those teams whose players skip the Pro Bowl because they have bigger fish to fry the following week.

Maybe someday...
I remember when Parcells tried to keep his "Pro Bowlers" grounded.

morat1959

Reaction score
No Dak! Oh no...the the Dak lovers are gonna go nuts over this! But..but...but...he lead the league in yards! What a joke.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I like Dak but people actually think he’s pro bowl worthy? Over rodgers, Brees, and Wilson? Lol yikes

This year I don’t think it’s crazy. He’s been as good as Brees and Wilson in my opinion and vastly superior to Rodgers who has been putrid but is living off reputation. Hell, Kirk Cousins should be way ahead of Rodgers, too.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

This dude really has no self-awareness.

What concerns me is that he thinks he had a Pro-Bowl year and I dont know if he'll work hard enough to get back to where he was last year.

And what really gets me is what in the hell is Bloom telling these guys - how can you go over this years game tape and think you had a PB season.

This is why I dont like these "player friendly" coaches.

SSGMIKE

Reaction score
Sad - Not one defensive player made it, and were suppose be talented on that side of the ball - Dallas players on D are overrated - IMO

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
This year I don’t think it’s crazy. He’s been as good as Brees and Wilson in my opinion and vastly superior to Rodgers who has been putrid but is living off reputation. Hell, Kirk Cousins should be way ahead of Rodgers, too.
Aaron Rodgers has been what!?? Lmao

Maybe they’d take Dak more seriously if he didn’t bulk a lot of stats chasing this year; lest we forget our 7-7 season. Coming off this win, we casually forget Daks pedestrian performances against good teams this year.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Laughing at a few brainless Dak slobberers a few weeks ago who expressed incredulity when I said Dak wasn't going to the Pro Bowl. They're still living off of the first three weeks and haven't realized all of these guys have passed Dak statistically in addition to not being 7-7. He never had a chance.

But don't worry, I suspect he will still end up there with his second straight "sixth alternate special". 10 years from now, it just looks like a Pro Bowl appearance.