Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
No because I can see and understand their faults. They performed way much better this past Sunday against the Rams. From the Oline, to the TEs, to the WRs. They all were firing out while staying low/maintaining leverage, going all out, staying in front of their blocks and driving with their legs. That's why they dominated the line of scrimmage and opened up nice lanes/holes for Zeke and Pollard to run through.

If they made that type of concise effort every game, I promise you this team would have no more than 2 losses at the most right now. THEN they will have earned to be voted to the Pro Bowl because the proof would be on tape every game.
I think people mostly see and believe what they want to see and believe.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
OL over hyped. Purely selected on prior history. Elliott didn’t deserve either. Cooper is only one from offense that should have been selected . Maybe Martin.

At least they got the defense right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm surprised about Travis. I know we're harder on the boys than outsiders are, but he certainly didn't seem to be playing up to his standard until recently.
He wasn’t . Our OL was selected more on prior history. I’m not surprised . Elliott was the bigger shocker.

Our running game and OL certainly didn’t deserve to be recognized this year. I expected Martin to get in.

starfan1

Reaction score
Pro bowl = joke I quit paying attention to these things when flozell would get in on the regular. Ill say this I dont have a problem with dak not getting in as much as I have a problem with Brees getting in. Dude missed half of the season. I think if they are going with 3 it should come down to Jimmy G or Dak and possibly to a lesser extent Jameis even though he has high pick #'s, or Cousins but Drew as much as he is a hall of famer should not be there

The offensive line has not played up to their standards barring a couple games and I think got in by name as well. That said I dont follow other teams line as close so I cant argue much. Zeke is the 3rd best back in NFC by the numbers so i have no problem with his selection

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
This dude really has no self-awareness.

What concerns me is that he thinks he had a Pro-Bowl year and I dont know if he'll work hard enough to get back to where he was last year.

And what really gets me is what in the hell is Bloom telling these guys - how can you go over this years game tape and think you had a PB season.

This is why I dont like these "player friendly" coaches.
I imagine Ben Bloom saying something like this. "Good job, guys! Remember! The most important thing is just to have fun. Don't worry about the scoreboard. Win or lose, the pizza party is still on for tomorrow. "

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dak and amari were the best players on the team this year lol. Travis did not deserve to go based on his play