Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You make sure to be a man of your word as you are a daily Dak basher. Honor your word by staying away for the whole upcoming year when Dak gets that huge new contract by season's end.

Since last spring you keep posting about that New contract....
Keep posting and posting and posting we will keep laughing and laughing and crying when we lose again as the defense will box Zeke and inept Dak just can't get the job done.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Since last spring you keep posting about that New contract....
Keep posting and posting and posting we will keep laughing and laughing and crying when we lose again as the defense will box Zeke and inept Dak just can't get the job done.....
You just make sure to honor your word. Don't worry about Dak. His new contract is coming.

jay94

Reaction score
Pollard currently ranked elite via PFF. Meanwhile Zeke hasn't had a year being that. We paid a scrub to have 2 great games, that is where we made a grave mistake.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pollard currently ranked elite via PFF. Meanwhile Zeke hasn't had a year being that. We paid a scrub to have 2 great games, that is where we made a grave mistake.

Nice scrub wish we had more of them...

feed-zeke-nfl-ranks-since-2016-1st-in-total-touches-60877013.png

aria

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is a joke BUT I’m not surprised we have players that don’t deserve to be there. It’s a popularity contest and being we’re the most popular team I’m actually surprised we don’t have more players in the Pro Bowl.

On the other hand, Baltimore isn’t a popular team at all and unlike Dallas they are crammed in the middle of a competitive market but they managed to get 12 players to the Pro Bowl. I thought we were the most popular? I thought we had the most “talent”? What gives?

Oh...I know, it’s the coaches fault we don’t have more players in the Pro Bowl, right?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Not a fan of the pro bowl! I think I have watched one the last 5 years and thats because its just not a serious competitive game. Its too casual and the players that get voted in are either really good or get voted in on popularity.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Safe to say, you weren't one of those who voted for them?
No because I can see and understand their faults. They performed way much better this past Sunday against the Rams. From the Oline, to the TEs, to the WRs. They all were firing out while staying low/maintaining leverage, going all out, staying in front of their blocks and driving with their legs. That's why they dominated the line of scrimmage and opened up nice lanes/holes for Zeke and Pollard to run through.

If they made that type of concise effort every game, I promise you this team would have no more than 2 losses at the most right now. THEN they will have earned to be voted to the Pro Bowl because the proof would be on tape every game.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They've had issues and pro bowl (no, I won't capitalize it) selections don't necessarily validate anything.
We all know reputation and fan favorites (and Dallas gets a benefit from that) plays a part.

#OLHate?